IDEA Cellular Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDEA Cellular Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at IDEA Cellular

3.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular in March 2016.

Interview

The initial stage of interview was VC and then invited for F2F in their Cochin office. They confirmed that they will reimburse the ticket expense and provide hotel accommodation. Interview was scheduled for 09:30 am and the HR met me at 11:00 am and asked me to meet the CEO. As per the schedule the meeting with CEO was at 09:30 am and finally got a chance to meet him at 03:30 pm. If they make a candidate wait for 6 hours , you can imagine how they can perform. They collected my ticket and invoice and confirmed they will send the reimbursement to my bank account. Even after 2 follow up they didn't even paid the money or don't even bother to reply. I really didn't expect it from a company like Birla. If they invite for an interview outside your city makesure you don't get cheated like me. Let them give the ticket rather than reimbursement.

Interview Questions

• About your strength and weaknesses, initiative. Questions were mainly related to the roles and responsibilities handled   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IDEA Cellular

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Skill test & interview was as planned (prior appointment). Initially with the HR Executive, followed by the Hiring Manager, followed jointly by HR Head & CEO. Be aware of the company background, business they are into, details of your previous exp, achievements, challenges you would be upto & ofcourse the compensation package. It's a great place to work with friendly environment, people friendly policies, attractive package, etc.

Interview Questions

• In my case it was about why I left a Public sector organization.   1 Answer