IDEA Cellular Get-networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDEA Cellular Get-networks Interview Questions

Interviews at IDEA Cellular

3.3

Get-networks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Pune (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Very Good Hiring Process ,it was pool campus selection held at one of the college in Pune .
Had aptitude round where 28 candidates were selected out of 700 odd folks and .Then there was HR+technical interview where 11 candidates were selected .
Then they called us for another technical round with VP of NWS followed by HR interview with HR VP .Finally 4 candidates were selected .

Interview Questions

• why signalling required ,tcp/ip ,ss7 ,radio channels ,gsm architecture   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IDEA Cellular

Get-networks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Pune (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Fair and Transparent, follow industry practice of conducting technical tests, then group discussions, then Personal Interviews for freshers.

Interview Questions

• Details of Telecom hardware deployment in Indian Telecom Networks   Answer Question

Get-networks Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular in January 2010.

Interview

One round is technical in nature while the second one is mostly HR

Interview Questions

• Techincal questions about antenna are generally hard specifically on communication   Answer Question

Get-networks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Lucknow (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First Technical Apti ( all about network & digital communication network)
    Second, Group Discussion ( General Topic )
    Third , Technical Interview

Fourth , Management Interview
    Last but not least , Merit list

Get-networks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Patiala (India)).

Interview

There was an online test after which a GD on some general topics was conducted .
    Then a panel interview took place.
    Basic questions regarding Resume and projects.
    They tested basic knowledge innovative and creative thinking and general nature if individual

Get-networks Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a group discussion, then a technical interview and followed by an HR interview. At first, they asked few common questions like tell me about yourself and then they entered into technical round which was about networking and antennas.

Interview Questions

• What is point-point link?
      What is Error Detection? What are its methods?
      What is VRC?
      What is Multiple Access?

What is the difference between Directivity and Antenna Gain?

What are Maxwell's Equations?

What are the main types of antenna polarization?

What is the impedance of a dipole antenna?   Answer Question

Get-networks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Allahabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a quantitative and technical ability test that tested our basic knowledge of Electronics and Communication Engineering. then the interview was Technical and Human Resource. There was a panel of three people. There was a Group Discussion round before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Networks and DC, as well as about myself
      3 puzzles asked as well   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, as it was a campus placement.