IDEA Cellular Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDEA Cellular Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at IDEA Cellular

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Pune (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

My work was good and they seemed satisfied with Hiring me.
The interview was through VCON, with the HR leading the discussion.

Interview Questions

• Will your marriage effect your travelling?   1 Answer

Location, Remuneration

Other Interview Reviews for IDEA Cellular

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Day 1
    First round : Aptitude
    Comprises 60 questions
    Covers various topics like GK, current affairs, mathematics, English, data interpretation.
    Overall Level : Moderate

Second round : GD
    General Topic
    I had two rounds of GD ( for elimination )

Third round : Personal Interview
    15-20 mins
    Should be able to express and communicate effectively.
    Panel members may test your passion and interest.
    Few students were asked on Marketing topics and their projects/internships.
    Overall level : Moderate

Date 2
    Functional + HR
    Four panel members
    Various questions on your life, interests, sales, marketing...
    Should be able to express your ideas more effectively.
    Here panel members may try to show that you are better fit for some other profile.
    Project yourself well in front of them, tell why you love this profile.
    Duration : 20-30 mins

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Campus placement.
    GD - an abstract topic... their HR policy being very strong they would like if everyone is given a chance to speak in the GD. They even gave 10 sec slot to every one in the end. Make sure to display your team player skills here.

Interview - HR interview. Not many technical questions. Make sure you know your resume in and out. Questions about family and Educations and projects.

Interview Questions

• A colleague was asked - who did he think among the other candidates besides him deserves to be selected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Campus placement, No negotiation whatsoever.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Vadodara (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

written : GK GA English Quant Reasoning ...level of written exam was very easy
    GD general topics. they gave chances to everyone to speak
    PI and at the end another PI at their corporate office

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview was rather very short, after a very long wait after the group discussion. It was not short because I did not have anything to speak but because it was the end of the day and probably they wanted to wrap it up as quickly as possible.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Personal interview by the Corp HR VP and president F&A.. no stress involved.. Asked about the company and discussed about my future plans.. Discussion about location flexibility.. Internship experience.. GD and Crafting activity to test leadership skills

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

PPT followed by Activity round and then a Personal Interview. PPT explained about the post and duties. In task activity, we had to build a 'tower bridge' using limited resources in 20 minutes. Personal interview was more of an HR interview with a dash of technical questions. Tricky questions but a few seconds of thoughts did help me get the answer.

Interview Questions

• Difference between sales and service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, CTC was communicated earlier itself.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It went very long, resume based. About yourself, strengths etc. Gave some hypothetical situation to know about thinking ability. There were Puzzle questions, Why you want to be in Telecom Sector?

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Ghaziabad (India)).

Interview

Very chilled out process. Online test followed by GD and then interview. Conducted by two gentlemen. Mostly HR questions. Discussed mostly on summer internship. Were.mostly interested in whether the candidate would be interested in sales or not

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview panel was very cordial.They grilled too much about the past experience and college activities.Also ask about the hobbies and sport activities.They ask about the specialization and training in college.They ask about myself and family background.