IDEO Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2016

3.5

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IDEO (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through a referral and the whole process took just over a month. I had two phone interviews before I was asked to come in to the office and interview. I interviewed with three different individuals - all were extremely warm, kind, and easy to talk to. I didn't feel like I was being "grilled" by any means. They stressed the importance of a culture fit and that they wanted someone fun, kind, and intelligent. After my final in-person interview I was told they would get back to me very soon. They followed up with an email letting me know that they were still interviewing for the position but that they would let me know as soon as they'd made a decision. A week and a half later they called me to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What previous experiences have prepared you for this particular role? Why do you think you would be a good fit here at IDEO?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IDEO

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDEO (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Overall positive experience. A couple of questions stumped me, which in hindsight, was a good indication that the job was not the best fit. Everyone was very nice, smart , and passionate, so I'm sure it's a fantastic place to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you went above and beyond   Answer Question