IDEXX Laboratories Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.2

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with recruiter. Two days I was at Memphis site on interview. They asked off the wall questions not related to job. Found out they ask people you previously worked with about you and if the person didn't like you they didn't hire you. Idexx needs to stop that they are passing over great employees.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief. They were exceptionally nice and made you feel comfortable talking and opening up. They asked the usual "interview " questions. Asked about my previous work experience and could i meet the qualifications. They also required me to bring three (3) professional references such as previous employer, co-workers, and or mentor.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for the company, and what did I already know about the company.   Answer Question
    • Did I have a pet, hence that they do work with animals.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Memphis, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

First the recruiter calls for a phone interview, then you are interviewed at the lab by the supervisors and it is immediately clear they do not know their subordinates job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in certain co worker situations, misplaced specimens, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Memphis, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Laid back. They need experience period. you must seem calm and confident and firm in your knowledge. If you don't know how to do something tell the truth, but eager to learn because experience will teach you. The management are friendly but they are management remember there's a chance they don't actually do the work, more administrative. So, don't panic. It's not a long process so relax and say what you know. Ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyylllllllllllllllllllllllll

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes they base your pay on your last salary so go higher