IDG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDG Interview Questions

2.0

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IDG.

Interview

The interview process is misleading. They make it seem like you have great help and once you get your offer they will not offer you what the job in-tells.

Interview Questions

The want to pay you minimum wage to manage a account that usually would pay top salary

Copy Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDG.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR for a phone interview, then came in for two in-person interviews to meet with HR and the editing team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Slight negotiation on salary.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IDG (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Had a phone screen and came for an interview. Stayed there for 3 hours and everyone in the process made themselves available to come talk to me. I was able to speak with several different departments and virtually meet everyone who I would be working with.

Marketing Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDG (Framingham, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

The questions are quite simple in the phone interview. Your experience, your strengths, and why you're appealed to this position.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDG (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

1st round was GD, then there was a sales pitch in which you have to sell yourself or describe your qualities of why the company should hire you and then the next round was interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and walk through your resume?   Answer Question
    • You are from operations background. Why should we hire you for this role?   Answer Question
    • What are the programming languages you know?   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IDG (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Replied to ad, received invite to take skills tests. Submitted tests and invited to interview. At the interview, it was confirmed that they were looking to hire at the lowest end of the salary range (19000-25000).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience.   1 Answer
    • Not a question: explained how the role fit into the company. Wasn't very articulate in explaining their online communications strategies and purpose. Kind, but not articulate and professional about the position, company, and communications teams' role.   Answer Question