IDT Interview Questions in Newark, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.6

Data Analytics Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interviews, a phone interview and an on-site interview in Newark office. The interviewers are nice and most of the questions will focus on the data analytics projects you did before.

Interview Questions

• regression model
      confusion matrix
      analytics projects
      1 Answer

Data Analyze Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

First, just the basic question. Then another guy asked something about resume. Mostly about the the detail about each project and activity. And he also asked some statistical concept and programming questions.

Data Analyst Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Got a call for a direct onsite interview of 30 mins with 3 people. One asked behavioral, other 2 about data analysis and projects based on it. Chiller people. They called many people for the interview and asked everyone almost the same questions. Wondering on what basis the selection is going to be.

Retail Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview went like a conversation. I got referred. Their staff is a staff who has been there for many years. One guy wants to change everything preferring some employees and not others. Then they will play you in the future and give those accounts.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informal but you have to be prepared to know the industry and come with ideas on how to improve the company. Have copies of resume on hand and visuals on your achievments will also help.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

There were two phone rounds. A coding assignment was given. First the supervisor called and asked mostly about Linux commands and programming concepts.Then a coding assignment was given. After that, the director called after 2 days and asked some technical questions and then discussed the job details.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult as such. You should be thorough with Linux basics.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring process goes through strong checks: 2 interviews. First with to managers and then with the department VP. Things went really smoothly, great people.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that I can remember out of the top of my head. It was a pretty straight forward interview to better understand my knowledge.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in September 2008.

Interview

Apply online, HR phone interview, folow-up questions, 1:1 interview, 1:1 hiring manager interview and manager's manager interview, offer, background check

Interview Questions

• Talk about the marketing initiatives you have worked in the recent years   Answer Question
    • What experience d you have in the market segment and how can you demonstrate ROI   Answer Question

Had a much higher offer