IFDS Interview Questions in Basildon, East of England, England | Glassdoor

IFDS Interview Questions in Basildon, East of England, England

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IFDS (Basildon, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

I had just one interview with Senior HR and Recruitment Managers. The first part of this was a skills based competency test in Excel to highlight my technical ability for the role. After this it moved on to general questions about my experience and skills. The whole thing was quite relaxed and friendly.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IFDS (Basildon, East of England, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Met a lot of Directors, which gave some insight into the company, however a little more transparency on the challenges being faced would have been helpful. Generally friendly by bunch

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basildon, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IFDS (Basildon, East of England, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

First: A paper version of the online numerical test you taken, then a paper version of abstract reasoning test you took online, plus a multiple choice personality test (not taken online) .

Second: 1:1 Interview with HR , then 1:1 with an Engineer/IT guy, both are behavioural and not technical. Although for my case, it's a 2:1 interview (the HR/IT guy combined interview) since they are running out of time.

Third: A group disussion similar to other assessment centres.

Fourth: A Presentation. You are given a topic 1 week in advance, you are then required to do a presentation on it. My topic is: "How can I apply my what I learnt from my degree to the job". You have to present this to a panel of senior managers.

Travel costs not reimbursed.