IFDS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IFDS Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IFDS.

Interview

It was a structured interview process containing mainly standard types of competency questions. The interviewers were nice and put you at ease

The interview lasted approx 45 mins and I was given feedback / job offer within a couple of days which I accepted.

Student Interview

Interview

Chill interviewer. Asked about things on resume. Asked about personal tech situations. Went well! The guy was really inclined in hearing what kind of work I was interested in. It was only one interview. He said I was the top candidate, but in the end I took a different job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Written Enquiries Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IFDS (Chelmsford, England (UK)).

Interview

Friendly place, l admired their working style from the very first day. The recruiting team are very supportive and positive throughout the whole process. You can tell they really want you to have the job.

IT Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IFDS.

Interview

Very last minute, didn't bother with half the processes they promised. Contacted me about the role as I had applied previously, yet they had no idea that I applied previously until I told them. Gave me a completely different position than the one I had applied for. They no idea what they are doing and there are clearly communications and database issues. I'm pretty sure I was just used for training...

Interview Questions

• Basic and boring customer service questions (even though the role isn't specifically client facing).   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IFDS (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

You have to do a competency interview describing situations you have been in but they tell you the situation to describe it's quite difficult. I don't see how that tells them if you're good at your job or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to confront another member of staff   Answer Question

IFDS Response

Oct 13, 2017 – HR Program Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that IFDS in the UK – to which your feedback is intended – is now part of DST Systems, and is no longer affiliated with the IFDS organization, which is... More

Call Centre Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IFDS (Basildon, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy. The questions were so standard they don't make much of an effort to look for the right staff, its evidently clear by the poor quality of staff working there currently... "experts"... are far from experts...

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from other candidates?   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IFDS in February 2017.

Interview

The HR rep seemed to be in a bad mood during the pre-screening. It was supposed to be a quick 15 minute thing but she was very rude and questioned me very aggressively about my qualifications.

Senior Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at IFDS (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Easy and great process. HR people are very friendly and let you the whole process. HR update you the whole process frequently. IFDS very concern about the security, which I think is great thing.They took a week to complete the process after interview finished.

Interview Questions

• They asked very professional and technical questions   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IFDS (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Assessment Centre and Interview. Both very enjoyable. The group assessment included a good group of people. The recruiter and Senior management made me feel very relaxed In the assessment centre we took part in a group discussion and presentation along with conducting a one to one and giving feedback

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IFDS.

Interview

1- easy interview with HR, what is weakness and strength.
    2- Technical questions during interview with hiring managers
    3- how do start when you get a requirement, requirement elicitation and business process