IGATE Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IGATE Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

there was an offline test that is first round consists of aptitude.since it was offline we were made to sit in cafeteria to take test 4 in each table which was an advantage for few people who get selected.
OMR filling is the most waste and time consuming which leads to shortage of time to answer since they start the time of test when we were stil filling the form.
Average but lot of time consuming questions
no negative marking

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through the reference,The process took one day.There were three rounds.First round was aptitude.Aptitude was very easy.
    i cleared it and qualified for second round,
    Second round was Technical Interview.Interviewer was very friendly he just asked me about my last year project not a single technical question he asked me.but be ready with any kind of technical question as it is a technical interview we should prepare for it.
    Third round was HR.Be perfect with your resume.Whatever u have mentioned in your resume should be correct.Be sure with your strengths and weaknesses.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview went really good,they were impressed and gave excellent ratings for the interview.Total 3 rounds,1 Technical regarding Front-end questions,2 Managerial asking about processes 3. HR round.
    19th December '2015 i gave interview,4th Jan they have send provisional offer letter telling after accepting this,we'll arrange client interview and then you'll get permanent offer letter.
    After continuous calls,they told with my exp. they are not ready to take interview again,so kept me on hold. Again HR called and told the same.
    Finally in April i again got call from some HR asking what all happened ,y u dint join IGate,telling about everything she told will get back, and next day I got mail that you are not selected.
    Pathetic process it was.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was campus placement very Easy Aptitude 50 questions (60 min)
    Result of aptitude in 1 hr and then technical and hr interview ,both interviews were mandatory
    It was very fast process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ,company in technical about project and related questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

selected through the campus recruitment process. The first round of was just like an entrance examination that I cleared. Than there was group discussion round for selected candidates that I cleared. Asked to wait till we get a call for personal interview. Got a call in 2 weeks for one on one personal interview that consisted of behavioral\situations and technical type questions

Interview Questions

• How would you find out the area of this room without using a scale?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

On-campus interview.
    College location: Mumbai

Technical round:
    Overview - Most questions were from the resume. I will mention the ones that weren't.
    Q1: Write a code to implement linked lists:
    Q2: Write a code to find out the average of the elements of a Linked List:
    Q3: Explain the Architecture of Microcontroller 8051:
    Q4: What's the difference between C++ and C? Write a program to illustrate the additional C++ features.

HR Round:
    This had questions that were slightly personal, like family background and so on. There was also this general question of why did I want to work for them.

Higher Studies

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

We were given an Aptitude Test . After that there was a H.R. and Technical Round for the short-listed people who qualified aptitude test. I've gone through H.R. round 1st Then Technical Round.

Interview Questions

• Why you are not opting for further education?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Airoli (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview one HR and other Technical.The interview was quite good and humble in nature.I didn't feel any kind of nervousness when i was talking to him.He was a very helpful person.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question What is Socket?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not much negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

the hr who took my interview had btech dgr from iit-k, mtech -bits pilani, and mba- IIM A.
    So i was very afraid initially that he would be very tough over technical and personality test but by the time my turn came, it was 5 pm and i was waiting since 7am
    my mind said u r the last one to b called and by now they are already done wd the best ones so i went der fearless and tried to make him laugh by my answers and was very casual no formalities and that helped me to be my self and he was impressed by my overall personality cuz he cleared in the pi round it self that if they hire me i will be in app development project and finally i was inn and was given j2ee domain.

Interview Questions

• how do you reach collg if u wake up at 9am and ur class starts at 9:30 and ur collg is 10km apart frm where u stay   1 Answer