IGATE Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IGATE Engineering Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

basic question and simple answers.
Easy to get through. The hiring process was of three rounds. First round was the aptitude test.
The second round was to write about yourself. It should include your strength and weaknesses. Also there were few scenario based questions. On successful completion of this round, they called for face to face interview. It was quite easy to get along with the recruiters. They helped to keep the environment quite friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Engineer Interview

Interview

Not well defined process...

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE in September 2011.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR and later it was followed by phone interview with Tech lead and Manager. First phone interview with HR was simple , She concentrated more on aspirations and what i was looking for. Second round was more technical and they went through each project in the resume.

Interview Questions

• What all challenges have you faced so far in the project planning?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your roles and responsibilities you handle in your current job?   Answer Question

By the time i got the offer letter from them , i already received another offer.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in August 2010.

Interview

It was on campus recruitment drive. Had aptitude and general ability and technical skills test. After clearing through these, there was group discussion in which the top 3 performers were selected in each group discussion batch. Upon this we had face to face interview which consisted of a 2 panel members.

Interview Questions

• What are the tech skills do you posses   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE in June 2010.

Interview

got an direct call from iGate(Patni). Gave telephonic interview. After selection they told me to appear for client interview. which was telephonic too. I had cleared these rounds. They called me for salary discussion. one to one interview.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in May 2010.

Interview

They had organized walk in Interviews in the main campus in Bangalore. Don't forget to take the printout that says walk in interview or else you won't be allowed go inside.There were around 350 students .First they started with Aptitude test which contained mostly of basic mathematics & verbal. R S Agarwal book should be good enough to clear the Aptitude test. They selected around 60 students after the Aptitude test.Then it was technical round.It was one on one kind of interview. The interviewer asked basic questions on c,c++. He also asked few question on black box testing & grey box testing. Then it was HR interview. The lady asked me why I wanted to join I-Gate . i told her that it was 1 of the fastest growing companies & some other stuff I had read on Company webpage. Then she told me that I was selected & i was required to sign 2-year bond.I think they selected around 2 students on that day.

Interview Questions

• Meaning of Blackbox testing ?   1 Answer
    • Meaning of Graybox testing ?   1 Answer

because of the Bond.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in April 2009.

Interview

It interview at campus level so academical questions were there. Related to studies and subjects. they focused on basic knowledge.

Interview Questions

• They gave one scenario and asked to write an official letter.   Answer Question