IGATE Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

IGATE Interview Questions in India

Updated May 11, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Two Technical Round of interview followed by One HR Round, Basic question was asked based on project and technologies used. In my case it is C/C++ and Linux. In Second round manager will check your confidence, how you will interact with customer, if you have to lead the team how will you do that etc.

Interview Questions

• Question was based on C/C++ and Linux.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore South (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Coimbatore South (India)).

Interview

Simple and Good. There was Aptitude test , Group discussion , Technical round and HR. You get to learn a loot from this work place. They give u good exposure of technologies and opportunities. its a wonderful work place.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Airoli (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Extremely Unprofessional organisation. It all started a month ago. I've given 2 technical round and 1 HR round. By the end of the rounds I was been asked I'm selected and needs to send them all the required documents. The whole process went under negotiation on my salary, during this I was asked every time how soon I can join. I was ready to join them as soon as I'll be back from the north(vacation). During my travel also they were calling me and doing all these stuff. 2 weeks had already gone and not a single progress. They sent me LOI and after all the failure attempts of negotiation when I accepted the offer. They told me the offer approval is in under hold by management and they ill approve it. During this, every time I used to call them either HR was on leave or the recruitment person or some stupid reason to disappoint me. The HR once calls me(after I send them mail), tells me management will let them whether they want to go ahead with internal utilisation or external resource, but I feel they should approve it. I mean do you guys hear what you say. On what factor do you'll even conduct recruitment. A month had on this complete process, Meanwhile the recruitment guy who always sounds dumb and has no clue about the activities happening in company tells me "I don't know what is happening, but management has kept your profile again on hold", a day before he was asking me if you can join next week itself. I said "yes". In another 10 mins he calls me and gives me the world's most believable excuse (sarcastic) "I just spoke to HR, she told me management has a few minutes back rolled out a message throughout India, that all the offers which are on hold / over budget should be taken down, which means we cannot release your offer.". At least find better excuses than those kiddish ones. You know hoe insensible you're making your management sound to others.

IGATE or Capgemini whoever you're, really either get your roots stronger or stop being fake. You guys playing with job seekers expectations. If you guys never wanted to recruit then on what grounds you'll even interview people. If you'll couldn't afford someone tell people you are poor company and cannot give that much. The most unprofessional organisation I ever came across.

I will never refer it to anyone.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I attended through off campus drive for freshers .
    Total 3 rounds for the interview process. All process took in one day.
    first round aptitude test and second round was face to face technical interview and third HR round

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Took 1 day. The interview was on Sunday. There were 2 rounds of interviews. Received call from hr regarding package and joining date. They to sign a bond for 2 years as i was a fresher

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First round in telephonic screen, telephonic technical round, 1:1 / video conference happened in Chennai, telephonic with delivery head and then HR round. After the HR round they asked me to share all my certificate copies and employment history to invoke bgc.

Interview Questions

• what is risk management and how it could be mitigate.
      How to resolve team conflict.
      Few questions from SQL side on performance.
      Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Interview process was good and challenging. Had a one on one interview with the Process Manager and was a positive experience. Had 3 rounds for the offer and the offer was accepted by me.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to you previous jobs and other analytical questions.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was more technical.all the basic questions were asked.once foundation questions were answered more difficult technical questions were asked.the. Complete process of Oracle xmlp,bip was asked.d details about current company and work culture ,login hours were asked.details about th expected work was explained.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Campus placement. First round is apptitute test, later one round of technical interview followed by hr round whixh consist of general question like why should we hire you. The technical round was simple as the main questions were from java only and nothing much was asked the over all process took 2 hr and we got results on the same day

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

When I gave interview back in 2010 there were 3 rounds :
    1. Aptitude Test : Common aptitude problems - maths and discreet mathematics. This is a elimination round.
    2. Business Communication : After the first elimination round. Second round is business communication round. In this round you need to write a letter based on the requirement provided by them. This is not a elimination round.
    3. Personal Interview : After the business round, the next round is PI. It is one to one interview. The question were rather easy. Just make sure you study your resume well and know about your project. Also make sure you know one programming language. Preferably a object oriented language like C++ or Java.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me explain my final year under grad project. I guess he found the topic interesting.   Answer Question