IGATE Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IGATE Systems Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Good interview process. Its very structured manner. HRs are firendly.And the offer letter is good enough. They are very seasoned HRs to update the candidates on timely maner.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

1- phone screening in around 1:30 hours contained both technical and business questions
    2- group interview onsite in around 2:30 hours, again contained technical, business and behavioural questions
    the questions were general and most conceptual.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE (Pune (India)).

Interview

Long 7 round process for fresher- distributed over couple of weeks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Coimbatore (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was a time consuming process. Was not informed about any time limit till it got over

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview including HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process involved one telephonic interview and one face-to-face technical interview. Finally there was a HR interview which was just an information about salary.
    The telephonic interview went for at least an hour. It was not very difficult. The interviewer asked gave a banking requirement for a software and asked me how I would design the application.
    Face to face technical interview was pretty intense and it was on Mainframe technology.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds. First round was an exhaustive one, which took more than an hour. In that everything from detailed SDLC processes, questions on each technology worked on. COBOL, JCL,DB2, VSAM, etc
    Second round was short. A technical one again. Almost the same logics have been tested.

LAst round was HR round. I didn't like the way the HR posed his questions. Was a boring one.

Interview Questions

• Different project development methodologies. Explain each step and your level of involvement and experience in each step.   1 Answer
    • Why is database more preferred than files?   1 Answer

Very less pay.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

It was 3 rounds of interview overall starting with a telephonic round followed up with another telephonic round and then 3rd round on video conferencing at iGate Noida Center. The Project Manager, The Delivery Manager and a Quality Manager took the interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in November 2008.

Interview

Just had a very normal telephonic session, asked a few questions about SDLC cycles, testing process, Reports, previous project experieneces. Though I was in campus I was not given a 1:1 session. I was expecting something more technical for the position offered but was mildly surprised to see tha they just had to fill positions, knowledge exist or not did not matter.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2007.

Interview

Office and work culture is good. For a person with 5-6 years of exp has a lot of opportunities to grow. Lots of training during job which helps u to polish your skills. If u leave few projects, overall average work pressure. I could not find any negative thing here. Not bad for working 2-3 years :)

Interview Questions

• What value addition can you do to the company? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question