IGS Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IGS Energy Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

1.7

Branch Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGS Energy.

Interview

Phone interview first. In person interview second. Then another phone interview. Then after waiting about a three weeks before they emailed and said they were still doing interviews I kindly withdrew my application. It was the most unprofessional experience I have ever encountered with an HR department. Especially after the ridiculous amount of interviewing they make you go through for a basic entry level position.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGS Energy (Dedham, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met two team members if IGS Energy at a job fair. They were both great, very personable, down to earth and easy to talk to. We arranged that I would come for an interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• The sales manager and her colleague basically went over my resume with me and we talked about my qualifications in terms of working for the company. They were both very professional, friendly and really nice people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was normal. I was told to apply online and the company website and asked to go to a lab for a pre employment drug testing.

Branch Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was contacted by email and was invited to do a video interview. After the video interview a send interview done via web. I waited about four days then received an offer.

HEC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGS Energy (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Show up at the office and sit down and chat, your hired. Run do not walk to the nearest exit. That is unless you want to join a cult. Once again I implore you to do yourself a huge favor and look for another company to join or work for, if this is american business today god help us all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Home Energy Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGS Energy (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Fill out all the online stuff there, take an online interview, than face to face. My 30 minute in person interview lasted 2 hours as we went way more indepth into the companies practices. The recruiter did a great job of making sure I knew what was going on, and at the end of the interview I was given a verbal offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGS Energy (Akron, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Very basic, the company will take anyone for sales. Basic questions to make sure you have the motivation to work. No skill requirements, if you want high pressure sales at low pay this is the job for you.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IGS Energy (Dublin, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Speed dating style, 5 interviews. 10 minutes a piece approximately and mainly focused on personality and past experiences. Nothing too technical but looking for someone who knew their stuff. They focused a lot on what my resume was, but they want to see you apply it directly to the position instead of what you're the best at.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment are you looking for?   1 Answer

IGS Energy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IGS Energy (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple, applied for the job, was called for a interview and was offered the job on the spot. The interview was with the Market Manager and a branch coordinator. The interview was pretty informal from past jobs I applied for. It also started 30 minutes later than what was scheduled, which was frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your personality and how you handle stress   Answer Question

Home Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGS Energy (Dayton, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview was a super basic and easy interview. The manager was seemingly inexperienced on how to run an interview even though he bragged about his back in my day stories for the last year. This manager no longer works for IGS Energy.

Interview Questions

• He went into every detail of the job and asked if that would be something I could do.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGS Energy.

Interview

Sat down with three managers. They took turns asking about my previous work experience and the different projects that I had worked on. Didn't get overly technical, mostly just wanted me to talk about software development principles.