IGT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IGT (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter, and arranged Skype call. Interviewer was one of developers of team. He wanted to know about my previous WPF projects, and it total how I worked on them, like I used unit testing features or not, related patterns. It was not like challenge but background check.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

it was good and asked only few things. Pretty much covered technical skills and panel was good and patience. Interview took place in three phases. phone screening, Skype and onsite at Reno, Nevada.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I had an initial phone screening followed by and in person interview. Then was called back for a second interview. At which time I was told 1 to 2 days I would hear back. Over 3 weeks went by and I heard nothing. Finally I did not get the offer but the recruiter asked if I'd be interested in other opportunities cause they liked me so much. I said sure and never heard back. Very frustrating process.

IT Asset Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy if you really know the job. What ticked me off was the inconsistency of the recruiter and hiring manager about the next steps. The hiring manager said that considering the geographical location the next interview with the him and the rest of the team can be done via video conferencing which I hold his word for it. When the time came for the recruiter to coordinate the next steps for the in-person interview at the NV location I asked if they will be covering the expenses (transpo & lodging) but said no and was advised that I will be responsible for it. When I told the recruiter what the hiring manager said about doing the next interview via video conference I was immediately ignored. No response. I tried reaching out via email and couple of phone calls to the recruiter to follow it up but was ignored again.

I guess this is good that it happened at an early stage. These actions and inconsistencies shows how a preview how they treat people what more if you're already there?

Browsing thru the other reviews here in GD I saw this posting.... Seemed that they only accommodate this treatment to some...

Good thing that I experienced this at this early stage and not moved on in the process even that I was told that I am a very good fit to the position (which now makes me think if its really true or just a BS).

"Interview
    flew me out to Reno and provided accommodations/ reimbursement for out of pocket expenses, 4 interviews with HR/ Team member/ Director/ VP, everyone was very nice and did not make me feel nervous,"

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume online and received a short call about interest in the job after a week or so. The call was followed by a technical phone call a week later. The interview took about an hour covering general CS knowledge and past experience. Wasn't followed up for a face to face interview.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Providence, RI) in March 2016.

Interview

Fast, easy multiple individuals to meet with. I met with the hiring manager, the recruiting manager and also another manager in the field I would be representing too. All individuals were very nice and made the process go smoothly. The hiring manager was quite put off by the interview process, I feel as if she was overwhelmed and didn't really have the time to do interviews or she was new to the process and wasn't really comfortable. Salary negotiations were low.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Providence, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

Didn't even ask me questions based on my resume. The interviewer took the entire 30 minutes talking about the internship and then told me to keep on applying next time. Why waste yours and my time if you're not even gonna ask me questions?

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

First they did a phone screen to make sure I was qualified. Then had a technical phone interview which I did well at so they then flew me to Renton for an in person technical interview. They seem like a great company to work for, but I am still waiting for them to call me back to let me know when I start.

Interview Questions

• I always hate the questions that they ask "Give an example of a bad situation and how did you handle it"   Answer Question

Senior Platform Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter met at a university career fair. I wasn't qualified for a Sr. level position but was told the requirements could be changed for the right candidate. On what was supposed to be an informal phone interview to answer questions I had, I was asked a long serious of CS theory and application questions in a language that I had indicated that I knew. I blanked out and messed up most due to not having worked with that particular language in years. I wasn't contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Explain the c++ classes that would be used for blackjack   Answer Question

Systems Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

I got an interview call fairly easily. Interview started with one sup in front and 5 managers on phone. It was purely technical interview; no explanation of job; questions were divided in 4-5 areas of the job each person took their turn and questions proceeded from simple to difficult.

Interview Questions

• No explanation of job, or what is expected   1 Answer