IGT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.8

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

First contact was by phone by recruiter. Next was a phone interview. There was a panel interview and finally a final in person interview. Everyone there seemed great and had a great attitude.

Interview Questions

Interview

Internal transfer, I'm working with PA before coming to product team and familiar with the product already before transfer. That's easy for me to take this new role then as i've already know this product and have a lot of my understanding.

Export Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGT (Warwick, RI).

Interview

My case is probably not typical as I was referred directly to IGTs (formerly GTECH) logistics manager by American Power Conversion (APC) for my entry position of export administrator . The interview questions by GTECH Logistics were strictly regarding my experience with transportation and US Customs. The logistics manager then referred me over to GTECH Human Resources who agreed with the Logistics Manager's assessment and added additional information such as GTECH's benefits and Code of Conduct.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing willing to work overtime if required?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I had an initial phone screening followed by and in person interview. Then was called back for a second interview. At which time I was told 1 to 2 days I would hear back. Over 3 weeks went by and I heard nothing. Finally I did not get the offer but the recruiter asked if I'd be interested in other opportunities cause they liked me so much. I said sure and never heard back. Very frustrating process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

I gave my resume to recruiters at my university career fair. They contacted me a few weeks later for a phone screening, and then an on-site interview. The phone screening was basic background questions. The on-site interview was mostly about past projects and behavioral questions - no technical questions. Very simple.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Greenwich, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (West Greenwich, RI) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application process + employee referral; Two 1:1 interviews with fairly straightforward questions in a relaxed datacenter environment. In-depth background checks from multiple state lottery agencies so be prepared to divulge the last ten years of your life.

Game Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ozone Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Ozone Park, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I arrived and sat down. The manager arrived late so once he was ready, he asked about my resume and then just told me that he is friendly and wants a friendship within the eniovrment. Offered to play handball.

Interview Questions

• What hobbies do you have otherwise then your resume experience   1 Answer

Slot Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Cranston, RI).

Interview

I was interviewed on a Friday morning. The interview took about one hour and was very straight forward in nature. My associate's degree in electronics technology was helpful in landing the job but not a requirement. I was hired and went to orientation on the following Monday and started training at the work site that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Questions concerned prior work history, schooling as well as general questions about me.   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Providence, RI).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and had a brief phone interview. he was very open about compensation questions and said it was within my range. I then had an interview with the direct manager in person, her manager on the phone and then I went back in for a final round of interviews with 2 other higher ups that I would support.

Interview Questions

Job was still very vague after the merger

Software Engineer PA I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

Application began on their own job listings website. Was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with managers and team leads. The phone interview was with 5 members who asked mostly behavioral questions, questions about projects listed on resume and some technical questions. Following the phone interview was a

Interview Questions

• Questions about projects, general C++ knowledge questions.   Answer Question