IGT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 2, 2017

2.7

Electrical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

First do a phone interview and then they do an in person interview. They ask you about your experience and knowledge then show you around to see what you will be doing. Was a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGT (Lakeland, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview spanned two days. The first portion of the interview involved technical and work experience questions. The second portion involved detailed hands on Software Engineering problem solving tests.

Interview Questions

• Design and produce a simple web based application.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Providence, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

Didn't even ask me questions based on my resume. The interviewer took the entire 30 minutes talking about the internship and then told me to keep on applying next time. Why waste yours and my time if you're not even gonna ask me questions?

FST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Houston, TX).

Interview

fairly straight forward just ask about qualifications and experience. Explained the job requirements and duties.Asked if I could take a drug test and get a background check and finger prints

Interview Questions

• What is your experince with networking   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IGT (Providence, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

I was put in contact with managers in my department. After a brief email exchange they agreed to an interview time. There were three rounds of interview on the same day. The first was more of a prep for the next interviews. Then the second two interviews each had two different members from the staff. Overall the tone was very relaxed and the interviewers polite and respectful.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in our company rather than a competitor?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

I originally applied through a contracting company. The interview took place in a small conference room in Reno. there were several managers in the room and there were 2 others on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What do you think goes into making casino games and what are your favorite games.   1 Answer

DSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IGT (Irving, TX).

Interview

Interview was fine. About average. Ask lots of what if questions. As well as describe how to handle this situation. Interviews are held with multiple people. Some are held in Austin and some in current working location. Ask to prepare a power point presentation. 2 interviews held weeks apart.
    Process took 2 months.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle disgruntle employees.
      How to turn employees around.
      How to handle upset retailer.
      What was my favorite drink.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Promised 1 pay got something different.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in April 2015.

Interview

I got in contact with the recruiters through a University Career Fair. I got a call about an in-person interview a few days after. After the interview, it took them a couple of weeks to get back to me about the job. Offered me the tech intern position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you solved a problem and how you solved it.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

First they did a phone screen to make sure I was qualified. Then had a technical phone interview which I did well at so they then flew me to Renton for an in person technical interview. They seem like a great company to work for, but I am still waiting for them to call me back to let me know when I start.

Interview Questions

• I always hate the questions that they ask "Give an example of a bad situation and how did you handle it"   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

I applied online and get a phone interview from the HR and set up an on site interview three weeks later. Meet up with three executive managers for about one hours and then meet up with the whole team and had lunch with the whole team. Get the offer two weeks later. The team