IGT Interview Questions in Nevada | Glassdoor

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

it was good and asked only few things. Pretty much covered technical skills and panel was good and patience. Interview took place in three phases. phone screening, Skype and onsite at Reno, Nevada.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

1st Interview: Phone screening, mostly technical questions regarding OOP practices (4 pillars, design patterns, etc.)
    2nd Interview: On site in LV. White board pseudo coding, system design analysis, resume run-through, how skills tie into what IGT does, what job requires, etc.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part for me was the white board coding questions, as there were quite a few in my case.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied for several positions with this company and have barely received the courtesy of a "thanks but no thanks" email. With auto-respond the norm these days, I fail to see why companies can't send some kind of acknowledgement. I did get one interview, but I believe the position was already filled internally, and they were going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing about the interview was the two people interviewing me lifted the questions verbatim from the Yahoo Project Manager interview questions! Seriously, word for word. I was stunned.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

Submit resume, get phone call from HR and schedules initial phone interview. Conference call with multiple people. Initial interview was technical - asked previous projects, experience. In the initial phone interview they weren't interested in my personality, they were only interested in technical knowledge. They do not give you a call when you didn't make it through.

Production Manager and Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied via linkedin and received a phone call 3 days later to set up a phone interview (which is weird, because I live 15 minutes from the facility). Interviewer was 15 minutes late calling, and had a very thick English accent. He was very personable, and acknowledged all my answers. Seems like a nice enough guy, but because of his accent, his questions were hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• Gave a scenario....You have an order of 150 slot machines that is due in 5 weeks. You know that some of your parts have a 15 week lead time. You cant preposition any units...How do you deliver the order.   1 Answer
    • Tell me what you know about EVM.   Answer Question
    • Explain Cycle Inventory.   Answer Question

Product Assurance I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

A person from HR contacts me to set up an on site interview. Did not mention there would be a group interview. On the way to the interview room, one guy led me through a maze of cubicles to get to an empty room where I had to wait for the others to get there. There was a group of 6 software developers and managers who interviewed me. They asked pretty basic questions on probability. I did not get my degree in computer science and so I wasn't able to answer those questions regarding product assurance, but I would imagine someone who majored in it could easily answer those questions. When it was my turn to ask questions, I got the feeling nobody in the room really enjoyed working there. Overall the interviews process took 1-2 hours

Interview Questions

• What is the probability of rolling two die summing to 6?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

The description of the job (responsibilities, requirements, territory, customer base, etc.) changed many times during the process. This made it difficult as it was impossible to know at any given time just exactly what you were interviewing for. They seemed confused.

SAP Basis Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in July 2010.

Interview

Was asked some easy questions in regards to technical ability by manager and then next day by his staff. Answers all questions except maybe one in which I was not sure what they where asking. Anyway, have not heard from them and thought they where passing. I think my experience may have been on the wrong platform, but don't know why they would waster time if that is the case. Hoping for a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in March 2010.

Interview

submit resume -> phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. explain singleton pattern and its application
      2. ask the experience in .NET   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Interviewed with 3-4 employees ranging from co-workers to superiors over two sessions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Typical "why do you want to work here" and answering questions about specific skill sets and similar previous work I'd done.

Two wierd things happened after that, though. 1. They asked for previous work product. I said I didn't feel comfortable furnishing work product from another company and they just said "oh don't worry about it, we're not going to use it against them [the other companies]. I said that I'd be happy to complete an assignment for them or something along those lines but they really wanted work product. 2. On what I thought was going to be my last round of interviews I interviewed with someone who was working their first day at the company and who told me "no one that I interviewed with is here anymore so I'm not entirely sure what we're supposed to be talking about".

I never heard back from them after that.