IGT Interview Questions in Nevada | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.5

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

First contact was by phone by recruiter. Next was a phone interview. There was a panel interview and finally a final in person interview. Everyone there seemed great and had a great attitude.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

This was the toughest interview that I had ever experienced. It was a behavior based interview that was very intense. It took HR months to contact me for the first and then again for the second interview. The process was long!

Interview Questions

• There were many questions about how I handled specific tasks in the past. Almost all questions required me to give an example of a time when....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure to negotiate!

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

one phone interview, one in person group interview

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to build a Database server, what would I need?   1 Answer

Was offered a management position with another company.

Production Manager and Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied via linkedin and received a phone call 3 days later to set up a phone interview (which is weird, because I live 15 minutes from the facility). Interviewer was 15 minutes late calling, and had a very thick English accent. He was very personable, and acknowledged all my answers. Seems like a nice enough guy, but because of his accent, his questions were hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• Gave a scenario....You have an order of 150 slot machines that is due in 5 weeks. You know that some of your parts have a 15 week lead time. You cant preposition any units...How do you deliver the order.   1 Answer
    • Tell me what you know about EVM.   Answer Question
    • Explain Cycle Inventory.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview, and 3 in person interviews, culture and technical questions. General knowledge of the field. Key term understanding. 50% based on personality. Good interview, met with almost the entire team.

Software Engineer PA I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

Application began on their own job listings website. Was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with managers and team leads. The phone interview was with 5 members who asked mostly behavioral questions, questions about projects listed on resume and some technical questions. Following the phone interview was a

Interview Questions

• Questions about projects, general C++ knowledge questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

I originally applied through a contracting company. The interview took place in a small conference room in Reno. there were several managers in the room and there were 2 others on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What do you think goes into making casino games and what are your favorite games.   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

Had phone interview, then on-site interview with team. Worked with the manager of the team, a staff engineer, and 3 other engineers on the team. Each one asked me a different question, about myself and then onto the technical stuff and what I did in senior projects, and what environments and languages I had used while in college.

Interview Questions

• General algorithm questions, some logic, and then actual implementation via using inheritance and abstract classes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate and took the initial since I was fresh out of college.

Marketing Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in February 2011.

Interview

lengthy and a bit uncomfortable situation at times. I was asked to do a mock presentation that I would present to our VP. I fabricated something and low and behold I got the job however when it came to implementing programs, there were so many roadblocks along the way it was impossible to cut to the chase!

Interview Questions

• If you hit the lottery, what would your resignation say?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

First do a phone interview and then they do an in person interview. They ask you about your experience and knowledge then show you around to see what you will be doing. Was a good experience.