IGT Interview Questions in Nevada | Glassdoor

2.5

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and on-site interview and nobody called or emailed me to tell me if I got the position. My interview was for a systems analyst for the gaming systems. I think this is so rude. If you have someone have two interviews, and one where they get dressed up and have an oral interview, the least you could do is EMAIL THEM NO. I didn't even get that.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

First contact was by phone by recruiter. Next was a phone interview. There was a panel interview and finally a final in person interview. Everyone there seemed great and had a great attitude.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

This was the toughest interview that I had ever experienced. It was a behavior based interview that was very intense. It took HR months to contact me for the first and then again for the second interview. The process was long!

Interview Questions

• There were many questions about how I handled specific tasks in the past. Almost all questions required me to give an example of a time when....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure to negotiate!

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

one phone interview, one in person group interview

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to build a Database server, what would I need?   1 Answer

Was offered a management position with another company.

Production Manager and Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied via linkedin and received a phone call 3 days later to set up a phone interview (which is weird, because I live 15 minutes from the facility). Interviewer was 15 minutes late calling, and had a very thick English accent. He was very personable, and acknowledged all my answers. Seems like a nice enough guy, but because of his accent, his questions were hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• Gave a scenario....You have an order of 150 slot machines that is due in 5 weeks. You know that some of your parts have a 15 week lead time. You cant preposition any units...How do you deliver the order.   1 Answer
    • Tell me what you know about EVM.   Answer Question
    • Explain Cycle Inventory.   Answer Question

Senior Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

Process was great. They flew me out to Reno, NV for an in person interview. Mainly asked me behavioral team based questions. Have yet to hear back from them. Not sure how long the process takes as my interview was during a trade show for them.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you take feedback?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

it was good and asked only few things. Pretty much covered technical skills and panel was good and patience. Interview took place in three phases. phone screening, Skype and onsite at Reno, Nevada.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview, and 3 in person interviews, culture and technical questions. General knowledge of the field. Key term understanding. 50% based on personality. Good interview, met with almost the entire team.

Software Engineer PA I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

Application began on their own job listings website. Was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with managers and team leads. The phone interview was with 5 members who asked mostly behavioral questions, questions about projects listed on resume and some technical questions. Following the phone interview was a

Interview Questions

• Questions about projects, general C++ knowledge questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

I originally applied through a contracting company. The interview took place in a small conference room in Reno. there were several managers in the room and there were 2 others on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What do you think goes into making casino games and what are your favorite games.   1 Answer