IGT Interview Questions in Nevada | Glassdoor

2.5

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

You will do a brief personalty interview with HR. The second stage is a phone interview going over general software engineering questions. It will then move to a group interview with the head of the department and several senior engineers. I did my group interview off-site at home via video conference.

Interview Questions

• The difference between Upcasting and Downcasting in C++   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in April 2013.

Interview

The process was not atypical — common to any other interview process that involves the direct manager and prospective peers. First interview was with the recruiter, second with the manager and direct VP and the final was in person.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to join IGT?   1 Answer

Senior Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

Process was great. They flew me out to Reno, NV for an in person interview. Mainly asked me behavioral team based questions. Have yet to hear back from them. Not sure how long the process takes as my interview was during a trade show for them.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you take feedback?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Recruiter called, i was told I would hear about the next steps the next day. Week later I get a call saying they liked my experience but went with another candidate, which is fair. However, two days later, the job i was just denied was reposted. Why not just be honest and tell me I wouldn’t be a good fit or didn’t have the experience instead of lying.....

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

it was good and asked only few things. Pretty much covered technical skills and panel was good and patience. Interview took place in three phases. phone screening, Skype and onsite at Reno, Nevada.

Technical Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

They also askednabout my current job and i handle different situation. Easy interview. Talked about my self and current work. What I can bring to the company and my strong and weakness on how I get my job done

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

First contact was by phone by recruiter. Next was a phone interview. There was a panel interview and finally a final in person interview. Everyone there seemed great and had a great attitude.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in April 2015.

Interview

I got in contact with the recruiters through a University Career Fair. I got a call about an in-person interview a few days after. After the interview, it took them a couple of weeks to get back to me about the job. Offered me the tech intern position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you solved a problem and how you solved it.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview, and 3 in person interviews, culture and technical questions. General knowledge of the field. Key term understanding. 50% based on personality. Good interview, met with almost the entire team.

Software Engineer PA I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

Application began on their own job listings website. Was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with managers and team leads. The phone interview was with 5 members who asked mostly behavioral questions, questions about projects listed on resume and some technical questions. Following the phone interview was a

Interview Questions

• Questions about projects, general C++ knowledge questions.   Answer Question