IGT Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Flash Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGT (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Short phone interview to gauge basic experience - discussed past projects and a basic discussion about design patterns. In person interview was long - 8 interviews in total with both technical and non-technical staff. The total interview process took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• White board an example of how to implement a singleton class in AS3.
      You're building a game that includes city streets with car AI. How would you approach a big problem like this?   Answer Question

Flash Game Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGT (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the recruiter, followed up by a phone interview by the Engineering manager on the same day. The next day I received a call to come down to their offices in San Francisco for an interview. The interview process lasted a total of 3 hours and consisted of a 4 part panel interview comprised of groups of 3 to 8 interviewers at a time. During the interview I was asked to go over some programming logic and programming concepts and overall the interview process was very technical and I froze on everything I had learned in school. A week later I received an email letting me know that they decided to go another with another candidate because my technical skills were not at a level they expected and I cannot say I blame them because I still have a lot to learn.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I would program a deck of cards to flip the top card over after the user presses a button.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at IGT (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

The process was pretty standard. HR phone interview followed by a one on one interview with the supervisor of the position. The phone interview lasted approximately thirty minutes, same for the in person interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGT (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Mainly one on one conversation

Interview Questions

• Why leave your current career and do this now?   1 Answer

No base salary