IGT Software Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IGT Software Engineer II Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

I had one friendly interview with a few software engineers from the department that was hiring. They asked me about my working style, had me spot errors in a bit of code and asked me a few programming questions. Later HR called to offer me a position. After that I just had to qualify for a gaming card.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the order of time it would take to perform certain operations on (I think) a standard library map.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IGT

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

They flew me out to interview and I had four interviews in one day. They were pretty typical questions for the engineering field; given these problems, how would you solve them; how do you do this task with these limitations.

Interview Questions

• There were also a couple OOP terms that I had forgotten the definition of, though I could demonstrate that I understood the concept of proper OOP, so that helped.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in March 2007.

Interview

It was very easy, simple C++ questions

Negotiation

Software Engineer II Interview

Interview

I applied online. A month after I got a call from HR and scheduled for initial phone interview. Interview with a engineering manager and a senior programmer. Most of their questions were technical (general programming concepts).

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGT in December 2010.

Interview

1st Interview: Telephonic
    Description: Staff engineer or lead will call you. You will be grilled on technology level first.

2nd, 3rd, 4th Interview: 1:1
    Description: Interviews with engineer, architect and hiring manager. All technical.

Interview Questions

• In how many different ways can you implement singleton. Which is the preferred one?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tough on negotiation. Will low ball you.

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGT in March 2010.

Interview

apply for their hiring web site

Phone interview.