IGT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IGT Solutions

2.6

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT Solutions in April 2015.

Interview

1 hour process written plus interview on same day. personal interview then hr discussion on the same day .They give offer on the same day as well. overall it was easy to crack

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

It is not very great and it is very lame. There is no process as such and they hire anyone. In fact half of their staff can't even communicate in English properly

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   2 Answers

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

I received an immediate response to my on line submission. I believe it was human resources that contacted me and performed a preliminary interview. They asked for my requirements for salary. There was a very cursory discussion of my experience. Even though the position was FT employee they asked for a contractor rate. I was told my information would be forwarded and I would be contacted if they were interested in interviewing me again. That was two days ago and I have not received a follow up interview request.

Interview Questions

• The questions mostly concerned the experience I had dealing with executive clients. There was no real discussion of the position.   1 Answer

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview starts with telecommunication round followed by written test, face to face interview with Site Manager and finally HR round. Post 15days training trainee most clear 3 certification to get permanent job.

Associate Interview

Interview

There r 3 rounds
    1st round was simple hr round. Interviewer was very disinterestly took the round. Then same thing in 2nd
    2 hrs kept on asking whatever mentioned in resume. They only select girls despite u have good com skills

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT Solutions.

Interview

Interview consisted of first HR round and if shortlisted then technical round.
    In HR they test your communication skills.
    In technical ,your knowledge of data structures C, Java and your logical ability is tested.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the two clock hands(hour and minute) currently ?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Easy, They basically want you to join the company. If you have basic knowledge , you will get through. A written test followed by a simple interview. It basically depends on your presentation , coz most of the people at IGT are dumb (take my word for it).

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

A Consultant contacted me interview in IGT Gurgaon for Java Developer position.
    I reached there at the venue as the time communicated. There were about 50 people who had come for the drive. First they were scheduleing an HR round which just seemed to be a silly formality in which they simply asked why are you leaving your previous organization, what is your current CTC and whether you have a valid passport. This HR round happened after waiting for 2 hours. Then they asked us to wait for Technical round and the wait seemed endless. They were highli mismanaged and there was no communication. During lunch time also they did not communicate that how much time it will take. After everyone got agitated they communicated that all the interviewers have not come so they are arranging telephonic rounds and some face to face interviews. They even said that if we are not able to take interviews today we will call you again. Everyone was really irritated and then they said OK we will complete all interviews today only. At 3 O'clock they said you can go and have some coffee because it is taking more time! I finally had 5 minutes of technical interview. They just had to do a formality.After the interview they said they will communicate the feedback in 2 days and it has already been 10 days and I ahve not heard from them. Inspite of my dropping an email to them. They can atleast communicate the result may it be positive or negative.

Interview Questions

• Question was asked on Inheritance. I had to tell output based on the program the interviewer had written on inheritance.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I got call through consultancy and my interview was scheduled for 11 am .I reached there but till 12:15 pm no HR or either any member had shown up.There were guards who were managing.At 12:30 technical panel member came up and told that they will begin with the process in 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why string[] args is used as a parameter in main method?
      How will you select first 10 rows in database?
      How can you sort map?   Answer Question

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

There were 3 levels of interviews and a group / team interaction. They included a couple of domain interviews with the business and senior leadership interview and team interaction.

Interview Questions

• How will you help the organisation manage the change?   1 Answer