IHG Hotels and Resorts Banquet Server Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 426 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Baton Rouge, LA) in Apr 2017

Interview

No interview. Fill out application. There was no background work history required , no drug screening, no health screening at all. Very un-professional. The hotel brought a group of people collectively to work at the hotel and provided high cost housing which was taken from their paychecks. Four employees per apartment. They spoke only Spanish in the hotel which created many problems in the Banquet job.

2 people found this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (San Juan, PR)

Interview

They used a Temporary Agency and after take severa; test. about 4 and approve I start to work and then without reason they told me they no they no wanted to me working there any more. But they no have excuses they said that I work slow, when I have enough experience more than ten years and I finish before than others and bring a good service to the customers. Also I have 5 awards for the good service from other recognized Hotel.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the employees are not well training.