IHG Hotels and Resorts Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 425 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Enjoyable. The people make you feel comfortable and was overall a very positive experience. Very friendly. It is good to ask a lot of questions and show interest and knowledge in the hospitality industry and the job.

Interview Questions
  • What can you contribute to the team?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Started with a phone screen and then waited 3 weeks before an in person interview took place. It took that long to coordinate everyone’s schedules. Only a few interview slots were open and you had to pick one. I was told to be prepared to stay for 3 hours. 1 hour to prepare a case study, 1 hour to present, and two 30 minute behavioral interviews. Overall the interview went well and I had the opportunity to learn more about the position after each group of people met with me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2009

Interview

Saw add on HCareers, applied online via company site, was phoned by Recruiter at company. Had initial phone screen and was then scheduled in for initial interview with hiring manager. This was a first round interview and did not make it any further. Was told other candidates were better qualified

Interview Questions
  • Name a brand that makes an emotional connection (excluding Apple) and explain who and how this occurs.