IHG Hotels and Resorts Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 425 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Recruiter submitted resume. Group/panel phone and face-2-face interviews. Very relaxed tone in both. They asked questions about previous work and experience history relative to business analysis responsibilities. Phone interview was quick and rushed due to other commitments of theirs, F2F lasted about 45mins and included people that I wouldn't work with or for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous BA experiences.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (West Valley City, UT) in Apr 2013

Interview

First portion of the interview was an excel test, which required some fairly complicated nested formulas to complete. The second portion was a more traditional interview, which was held in a one-on-one format with the hiring manager. I was an internal hire, though the process for external candidates was similar. The interview itself was fairly straightforward, while the Excel test was fairly challenging.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time someone meant something other than what the said? How did you guide the discussion and how did you determine their needs?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA