IHG Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 402 of over 402 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New York, NY)

Interview

I have good skills spock English, i have 4 years of experience resturent food service Jobs, i am qualified to working food service Jobs, i am accepted to interview, who will provide me with company

Interview Questions
  • Who is better working our restaurant?
    2 Answers
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was mostly basic trying to get to know you. Questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years... And more on discussing what salary range you have benefits and also if you are okay with working graveyard...

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something that isn't on your resume How did you hear about this opening

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

As someone who works in the Hospitality Industry, I was really shocked. They did not respect me as a candidate and the recruitment process took 2 months with poor to no communication. I was reached out to by an outsourced recruiting company that accidentally sent me another candidate's CV and then disappeared for one month because the Manager was "unwell". After my interview, I was told I would know the results in 2 weeks. After two weeks I contacted the recruitment company, and still no response. IHG never reached out to me by email. They randomly called me at 9AM to interview me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Easy and simple. Did not ask me too many questions and the person was very nice. Overall it was simple, swift, and they made me feel comfortable. I got a job offer right after the conclusion of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Chill interview, the interviewer was lovely and asked me lots of questions regarding my previous work experience. She took notes of the things I was saying. Questions regarding the job and also what I could bring to this work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Boston, MA) in May 2021

Interview

It was very goo d and they didn't ask me alot of questions. It was very quick and not long at all. They told me to come back the next day to give them documentations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Pending an out based on the experience after I review yiur site for my homework assignment then I will elaborate on the experience. Moreover I won't just be trying to reach the 30 word minimum and will have actual answers that you can post which will help others but this is my first interview so I need to prepare first