IHG Hotels and Resorts Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 426 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Melbourne) in Oct 2017

Interview

Extremely laborious. Went through five stages over one month, to be told upon the final decision that they were going to choose the candidate with no experience relevant to the job, but had hotel industry experience. This could have been decided on at the very first interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakness?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in May 2011

Interview

Simple and clear, quite a few rounds as they want to get feedback from many stakeholders including potential peers or staff to be managed. Be prepared to explain your experience working in and with different teams. Be clear about who your "guests" or "customers". Ensure you can explain how you achieved targets in your past work experience.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your experience working in teams and communicating with different personalities
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2008

Interview

Hr processed flow until I got in the door for an interview. Then the hiring director interviewed and made the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Defining anyltical data and how I would approach xyz situation through this data.
3 people found this interview helpful