IHG Hotels and Resorts Reservation Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 425 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (North Charleston, SC)

Interview

After I applied online, I had a phone screening where they asked a few questions. Very soon did I hear back for an in person interview. The interview was not too intimidating. They started with a tour of the facility, then we sat down and asked questions. Then they gave you a sheet of information about a hotel, left you alone for about 10 min to review it, and called you on the phone where you had to act like a reservation agent and sell them the hotel room. Little nerve-racking if you have never sold over the phone before but they give you great feed back and they gave me the yes your hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you solve the problem?
    2 Answers
5 people found this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

Upon arriving to interview, I was guided to a set of computers where I was given precise instructions for some assessments specifically designed for this type of job. After KILLING those, I did a one-on-one interview with an HR person asking general questions. Then, I interviewed with a team manager. After she realized I had more than enough experience, she skipped a bunch of questions (ie. She didn't just follow a script)

Interview Questions
  • What is your customer service experience?
Be the first to find this interview helpful