IHS Senior Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IHS is now known as IHS Markit. Merged together we harness the deepest sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. We call this The New Intelligence. We serve over 50,000 customers in over 140 countries. Visit our new page!

IHS Senior Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IHS (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter regarding one job - then asked if I would consider another role within the organization. Had a phone interview with a colleague in the UK and then progressed to a meeting with a more senior interviewer in the US. Interviewer said I was better suited to another group and forwarded my details.... 3 weeks later I was called up and offered a role after a short telephone conversation.

Interview Questions

• How do you engage with a client when first meeting them to discuss business ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Read the fine print and make sure you go in at the right level - Don't take a high salary and expect the LTI's to follow...Better to take a lower salary and hold out for a higher grade with better bonus and LTI options. Get everything in writing.... My offer changed 3 or 4 times.

Other Interview Reviews for IHS

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IHS in January 2010.

Interview

1 phone intw with recruiter
    face to face with Sales Manager