IIFL Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

IIFL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IIFL

Interview

It was fantastic the interviewer was very polite. I had to face 2 rounds of interview but both experinences are good for me.The Interviewer was very humble to me and was not having any attitude.The questions he asked were also tricky and not so hard to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Name
    1 Answer

IIFL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IIFL

Interview

It's was in group discussion followed by some questions related to the field also you behaviour the way you talk and how you place yourself is also checked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IIFL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IIFL

Interview

GD based on economy and a final interview round. I had gotten the opportunity via college. It was easy. They will make you feel comfortable. Study the basics on stock market and other instruments of the same. And be thorough with your cv.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are cv based. Can ask you about your interest in equities and check your knowledge on the same.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

only cv shortlisting process was there, which was very vague and very easy to get through to. so all in all no need to prepare before hand for the interview as an intern, just apply with a decent cv and you will get through

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IIFL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIFL

Interview

It was a very basic interview, you will easily get selected as they are always looking for people who can get them clients. I do not recommend interning here. Join ar your own risk.

Interview Questions
  • About IIFL, How will you get clients ?, Few things about Capital Markets

IIFL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIFL

Interview

It was one round we had to apply online and then A mail came where we had to answer certain questions. Everything was an easy process and everyone got into it. It was basically a financial sales profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IIFL

Application

I interviewed at IIFL

Interview

Was okay - pure sales, pressure in interview only. No comfort for new staff. Freshers should be welcomed to the corporate world and not scared. Do not advise to join this firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IIFL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIFL

Interview

Only one round if interview thats it nothing else K.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IIFL

Application

I interviewed at IIFL

Interview

only one call, asking the basics of markets, about yourself, easy process, fundamental and technical analysis basics, knowledge check, company looks for people wanting to pursue finance career,jo profile is of an intern

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIFL (Pune) in Jun 2020

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. It went smooth the interviewer was polite but the salary they were offering was too low for survival in a city like Pune. Due to which I had to turn down the offer. Else everything was perfect for a fresher. The overall experience of the interview was good. There was only one round of interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews