IIFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.4

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I interviewed at IIFL through employee referral at their Mumbai office. The interview was with the National Head. It lasted only an hour. Things asked were very general in nature and mostly related to how will I source new business for the firm.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round is technical interview round in this they ask me some questions on sql and some queries like update commad,then they ask me to write c program one pattern they had given me and I've made the program but something is wrong in it.The process took 15-20 min and they fire back to back questions on sql what is commit and rollback.The HR is good first question was tell me something about yourself.

Interview Questions

• write a query to update a table,what is view,what is index,what are joins and normalization.   1 Answer
    • They ask me about normalization.   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I got a mail that they are looking for relationship manager. I called that hr and ask to schedule my interview. Process took 4 days . Questions was very easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will give you good package.

Equity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

first round is hr round which held in lower parel and 2nd round is in thane and taking department head . they are asking about financial market .

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself ?
      what is bond ?
      what is derivative market ?
      what is equity ?
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

our college has sent me for an interview and they have conducted the personal interview. There were no other rounds. The interview was easy, no difficult questions were asked. everyone got selected for the internship training. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was very easy process, branch level interview- interview with AVP OR same authority- hr round (easy aptitude test - unnecessary) final document submission. interview process is very easy. its normally held in branches so its more like one to one discussion.

Interview Questions

• previous experience and some indian stock market based ques. nism module 8 has to be clear   Answer Question

ARM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Three Rounds of interview in a single day. General question answer interview, very easy process, results announced after every round. every round was elimination round.
    all the best!!
    Prepare well.
    Do not panic...
    Show confidence in yourself

Financial Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

easy first round aptitude,second one was with manager and hr, and after joining there was face to face meet with the head of north zone vp, as a start up you can go there ,,but not for much time

Marketing and Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Chennai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was very easy round .Questions like introduce yourself and GD.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected Salary   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

hr round, ceo round and written aptitude class 1 student can also give that test it was 2 day process 1st happened in delhi next in gurgaon and call came after 3 days