IIFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IIFL

2.3

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (New York, NY).

Interview

The most pathetic interview which I ever faced in my Life! There was a P.I round wherein the concerned person asked me normal questions from my resume and basics about sharemarket which was followed by a telephonic interview, I have never ever faced such a disgusting interview, The H.R or whosoever person was taking telephonic round didn't had any manners or decency to talk to a person, especially a girl, just because I couldn't answer only 1 question correctly, he said me rudely do u even know anything, u think u r a post-graduate so u know everything and I'll hire you, you are not listening to me and talking continuously, qualification doesn't matters to me, I have even hired gym trainer for my organization,and so many other things which were really rude and did hurt me, so you know what you better carry on with them only because no knowledgeable person will be willing to work with such an organization where people have no manners......I think that is the reason why people are leaving your firm so fast........First go and take proper training to talk to people with manners, at least with girls , just because somebody has applied for job in your firm, doesn't means he's your slave,better mind it and mind your language too! It was at Pune Office, Worst experience, Disgusting and Useless!!!!

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL.

Interview

I was told for a position in Finance but it turned out to be a Sales profile which I got to know during the interview. All they wanted to know was whether I would be interested in doing sales for which I denied.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latur (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IIFL (Latur (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

submit resume then sorting & call for interview

Negotiation

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IIFL (New Delhi (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I Applied through a consultant in May 2017. Interviewed at IIFL for Delhi location. I was shortlisted and called for the final round and was not selected.

After 3 months, the position is still open,with more than 1000 applicants for the same position at naukri.com.

Either they do not have an urgent opening or they are not serious about the candidate's time.

If you do not intend to hire, please do not waste candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions. Tell me about yourself and profile related   Answer Question

ARM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Three Rounds of interview in a single day. General question answer interview, very easy process, results announced after every round. every round was elimination round.
    all the best!!
    Prepare well.
    Do not panic...
    Show confidence in yourself

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (New Delhi (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a small aptitude test after which there was a shortlist One HR cum technical interview. Overall it was a nice experience the interview will be very sociable

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIFL.

Interview

They did not mention anything properly during the interview and came up with new work in between the internship. Did not like the work environment. They should mention everything clearly during the interview itself

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

One face to face interview, normal questions nothing fancy, capital Markets know, fundamental analysis, technical point etc, nse and bse stocks ratios etc over all nice interview, lady was kind and was supportive, family background questions too

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IIFL (Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

1 Team Orientation
    2 Analytical Thinking
    3 Strengths: Hard Working, Co-Ordination
    4 A good team player with ability to lead a team and motivate them to achieve objectives.

Interview Questions

• Responsibilities in branch manager ?   2 Answers

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IIFL (Patna, Bihar (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process is so simple bacause I have experience in same sector so that there is few question asked from me regarding business, and I replied on same.

Interview Questions

• No I don't face such kind of question which is difficult for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Whatever the opprotunity you all get at first try to accept and do hard for your work