IIFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IIFL Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.4

Android Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIFL.

Interview

Overall experience was not good. They just call u for checking if u know about polymorphism, abstraction or inheritance. It doesn't matter how high ur experience is..all silly questions will be asked. Finally got rejected. I don't think they are interviewing for actually hiring anybody. Even after 1 month of the interview the position is still open.
    Don't think the Android lady is in a mood to hire anybody.

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL in July 2017.

Interview

It was walk-in interview. First round was f2f interview. Even though the interview was good but got rejected.After interview, they told hr will get back to you but no reply from them. It was bad experience.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL in July 2017.

Interview

The ad notified aspirants to report to the office at 10 am sharp for the walkin interviews. We were asked to fill a form, disclosing details about ourselves, strengths and weaknesses. Till 3 pm we were made to sit at the reception and no information was being communicated to us. At 3pm they began the first round which was a direct interview with the HR. The interviewers were intimidating and not competent. A lot of other candidates felt offended by the way the interviewer was glaring at them while conducting the interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round was F2F QA. And i was not selected for further process so i don't know much about the 2nd round. In first round before all of this below questions he ask me how do you rate yourself in term of SQL and .Net out of 10 ?

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Nvarchar and varchar ?   Answer Question
    • How to delete duplicate rows form a table?   Answer Question
    • can we update a view ?   Answer Question
    • one C# inheritance realted question probably call base class contructor through drive class object.   Answer Question
    • Also before all of this question he ask me how do you rate yourself in term of SQL and .Net out of 10 ?   Answer Question

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IIFL (New Delhi (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I Applied through a consultant in May 2017. Interviewed at IIFL for Delhi location. I was shortlisted and called for the final round and was not selected.

After 3 months, the position is still open,with more than 1000 applicants for the same position at naukri.com.

Either they do not have an urgent opening or they are not serious about the candidate's time.

If you do not intend to hire, please do not waste candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions. Tell me about yourself and profile related   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I interviewed at IIFL through employee referral at their Mumbai office. The interview was with the National Head. It lasted only an hour. Things asked were very general in nature and mostly related to how will I source new business for the firm.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIFL in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed in college campus starting with the GD and then HR round after both rounds they called to there head office over there 2 additional rounds one was written test then senior HR round.General questions related to family background were asked excellent management.

Interview Questions

• about yourself , family background , and all the questions related to resume are asked.   Answer Question

They asked me to join immediately that is not possible for me because of my college so I decilined.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round is technical interview round in this they ask me some questions on sql and some queries like update commad,then they ask me to write c program one pattern they had given me and I've made the program but something is wrong in it.The process took 15-20 min and they fire back to back questions on sql what is commit and rollback.The HR is good first question was tell me something about yourself.

Interview Questions

• write a query to update a table,what is view,what is index,what are joins and normalization.   1 Answer
    • They ask me about normalization.   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I got a mail that they are looking for relationship manager. I called that hr and ask to schedule my interview. Process took 4 days . Questions was very easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will give you good package.

Equity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

first round is hr round which held in lower parel and 2nd round is in thane and taking department head . they are asking about financial market .

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself ?
      what is bond ?
      what is derivative market ?
      what is equity ?   Answer Question