IIFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

IIFL Interview Questions

Interviews at IIFL

2.4

MBA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IIFL in December 2009.

Interview

interview was of 4 rounds once they are cleared training will be given for 3 days at end of training test will be conducted called cap (common admission program) if we qualify in that offer letter will be given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

as it was my first job i dint negotiated much i was happy with my offer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IIFL (Kolkata (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Written Test, GD and Interview

Interview Questions

• Activate Plan and Complete the Team Target by any how with no risk   1 Answer

Negotiation

Time is Money so project successful plan and fulfill the target early to remove all tension and hassles

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

HR took the interview and then Associate Vice President (Franchisee Dept) took the interview then next day given the offer letter. Joined the next day with all the documents of education related and identity proof. also did the family background of mine and my schooling and graduation information. process was quite quick and management was very responsive

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I interviewed at IIFL through employee referral at their Mumbai office. The interview was with the National Head. It lasted only an hour. Things asked were very general in nature and mostly related to how will I source new business for the firm.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I interviewed at IIFL (Ludhiana (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

General discussion and Personal Interview

Interview Questions

I like to be self employed.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round was F2F QA. And i was not selected for further process so i don't know much about the 2nd round. In first round before all of this below questions he ask me how do you rate yourself in term of SQL and .Net out of 10 ?

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Nvarchar and varchar ?   1 Answer
    • How to delete duplicate rows form a table?   2 Answers
    • can we update a view ?   1 Answer
    • one C# inheritance realted question probably call base class contructor through drive class object.   Answer Question
    • Also before all of this question he ask me how do you rate yourself in term of SQL and .Net out of 10 ?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round is technical interview round in this they ask me some questions on sql and some queries like update commad,then they ask me to write c program one pattern they had given me and I've made the program but something is wrong in it.The process took 15-20 min and they fire back to back questions on sql what is commit and rollback.The HR is good first question was tell me something about yourself.

Interview Questions

• write a query to update a table,what is view,what is index,what are joins and normalization.   1 Answer
    • They ask me about normalization.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IIFL.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by interview. Aptitude test had basic maths questions and hr concept related questions. Maths questions tested concepts like ratios,averages and percentages. Hr questions focused on concepts like competency mapping,skills etc.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL in July 2017.

Interview

The ad notified aspirants to report to the office at 10 am sharp for the walkin interviews. We were asked to fill a form, disclosing details about ourselves, strengths and weaknesses. Till 3 pm we were made to sit at the reception and no information was being communicated to us. At 3pm they began the first round which was a direct interview with the HR. The interviewers were intimidating and not competent. A lot of other candidates felt offended by the way the interviewer was glaring at them while conducting the interview.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

two and Three step Interview Process

Interview Questions

• Nothing like that , Just Need Basics and Practicality, rest will be Taught by time as you struggle to sustain in The Job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Absolutely One way, get in and Perform and you get Your Bucks as you wanted