IIFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IIFL Interview Questions

Interviews at IIFL

2.4

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

two and Three step Interview Process

Interview Questions

• Nothing like that , Just Need Basics and Practicality, rest will be Taught by time as you struggle to sustain in The Job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Absolutely One way, get in and Perform and you get Your Bucks as you wanted

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview was easy

Interview Questions

• is 40% of 80 greater than 80% of 40?   1 Answer

Equity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

first round is hr round which held in lower parel and 2nd round is in thane and taking department head . they are asking about financial market .

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself ?
      what is bond ?
      what is derivative market ?
      what is equity ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL in January 2008.

Interview

We were about 6 of us being interviewed from my university, out of which two of us got hired. There were two rounds of interviewing- one by the Head of HR and next by the CEO.
    The HR head was looking at personality traits and the CEO was looking for analytical skills as well as whether we would "fit in"within the organization.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IIFL.

Interview

Screening, HR, Operations round of interview Selection process was quite easy. Good environment for learning and development the share market knowledge. General shift of working. Continuous process training & weekly meetings.

Financial Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Thane (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

only step is HR interview and you are selected and after that there is no interview and you have to submit your documents for further process and you will get your call letter after a week because HR is busy with lot of application and final approval from higher authority.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IIFL.

Interview

I was called into the office in Delhi, to meet the team head. He was very amicable and offered to post me in any city of my choice. However, it looks like a workplace from the 90s

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIFL (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Through college placements, I got shortlisted after a coding round (R programming) which was 2 hours long. There was a Technical Interview followed by HR. In technical they asked questions related to Logistic Regression, ROC Curve, Linear Regression, Stats and most of the machine learning algorithms. In HR she asked about your family background etc.., After 2 days again 4 people got shortlisted and I am one among them. They took the telephonic interview in which they gave a business problem and how well you can approach to the solution and few questions related to statistics.

Interview Questions

• What is Logistic Regression, ROC curve, P value, Hypothesis test, How do you select a model for a particular business problem, Why IIFL, What do u know about IIFL, Your resume based questions, Projects, and more questions related to machine learning and statistics   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIFL in June 2012.

Interview

First round consisted of HR round which was easy. Second round where your interview is taken by the DEPT head and the third round consisted of the aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• It consisted consisted asking share market related questions and will i be able to sell the product.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Apply through whatever the medium is then received call for an interview and there are some test we have to qualify and wait for the result.

Interview Questions

• They ask for selling the financial product   2 Answers

Negotiation

Based on your performance in test your salaries will be decided.