IIFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IIFL Interview Questions

Interviews at IIFL

2.4

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Only a single round of interview.
    Questions related to the resume were asked. Questions related to Finance such as ratios, financial statements, ratio analysis were asked

Interview Questions

• Short tern financial management related questions   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIFL in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed in college campus starting with the GD and then HR round after both rounds they called to there head office over there 2 additional rounds one was written test then senior HR round.General questions related to family background were asked excellent management.

Interview Questions

• about yourself , family background , and all the questions related to resume are asked.   Answer Question

They asked me to join immediately that is not possible for me because of my college so I decilined.

Senior Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IIFL (Kolkata (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was started with a telephonic round. They asked me about my interests in Branch management. I was called for a f2f on next week.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were ver straight forward. The interviewer was VP of the sales.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL in July 2017.

Interview

It was walk-in interview. First round was f2f interview. Even though the interview was good but got rejected.After interview, they told hr will get back to you but no reply from them. It was bad experience.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

My interview was scheduled on 14th Oct 2017. The interviewer was in a very dull/sleepy mode.. And the questions that were asked were too basic.. It seems like they are not in a mood to hire.. Even though I answered all the questions except one, correctly with code examples. And all being the most basic questions.
    If you don't really wish to waste your day, better look for some other opportunity where you are interviewed with questions that help to evaluate your skills/knowledge.

Assistant Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was good. I did not have to wait too long and the interviewers were prompt and to the point during the interview. The offer letter was given to me immediately.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything that I was asked that was out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation actually. They gave me an offer and I took it. I wasn't really keen on the money at that point in my career.

Financial Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

easy first round aptitude,second one was with manager and hr, and after joining there was face to face meet with the head of north zone vp, as a start up you can go there ,,but not for much time

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was very easy process, branch level interview- interview with AVP OR same authority- hr round (easy aptitude test - unnecessary) final document submission. interview process is very easy. its normally held in branches so its more like one to one discussion.

Interview Questions

• previous experience and some indian stock market based ques. nism module 8 has to be clear   Answer Question

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IIFL (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

There was 4 rounds of Interview. Interview was taken by AVP of Punjab Region and

Interview Questions

• How do you analyze the stocks and what was the main reason behind recession in US and how much it impacted on our economy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation round

Android Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIFL.

Interview

Overall experience was not good. They just call u for checking if u know about polymorphism, abstraction or inheritance. It doesn't matter how high ur experience is..all silly questions will be asked. Finally got rejected. I don't think they are interviewing for actually hiring anybody. Even after 1 month of the interview the position is still open.
    Don't think the Android lady is in a mood to hire anybody.