IIFL Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IIFL Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at IIFL

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (New York, NY).

Interview

The most pathetic interview which I ever faced in my Life! There was a P.I round wherein the concerned person asked me normal questions from my resume and basics about sharemarket which was followed by a telephonic interview, I have never ever faced such a disgusting interview, The H.R or whosoever person was taking telephonic round didn't had any manners or decency to talk to a person, especially a girl, just because I couldn't answer only 1 question correctly, he said me rudely do u even know anything, u think u r a post-graduate so u know everything and I'll hire you, you are not listening to me and talking continuously, qualification doesn't matters to me, I have even hired gym trainer for my organization,and so many other things which were really rude and did hurt me, so you know what you better carry on with them only because no knowledgeable person will be willing to work with such an organization where people have no manners......I think that is the reason why people are leaving your firm so fast........First go and take proper training to talk to people with manners, at least with girls , just because somebody has applied for job in your firm, doesn't means he's your slave,better mind it and mind your language too! It was at Pune Office, Worst experience, Disgusting and Useless!!!!

Other Interview Reviews for IIFL

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Apply through whatever the medium is then received call for an interview and there are some test we have to qualify and wait for the result.

Interview Questions

• They ask for selling the financial product   2 Answers

Negotiation

Based on your performance in test your salaries will be decided.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIFL in June 2012.

Interview

First round consisted of HR round which was easy. Second round where your interview is taken by the DEPT head and the third round consisted of the aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• It consisted consisted asking share market related questions and will i be able to sell the product.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IIFL (Kolkata (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds of interviews ans a very simple iq tesr based on 20 questions

got a better offer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

hr round, ceo round and written aptitude class 1 student can also give that test it was 2 day process 1st happened in delhi next in gurgaon and call came after 3 days

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I got a mail that they are looking for relationship manager. I called that hr and ask to schedule my interview. Process took 4 days . Questions was very easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will give you good package.

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IIFL (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Intial communication, personal attire, Knowledge & Interest etc

Interview Questions

• Information Technology, value added schemes, financial management approaches, portfolio management.   Answer Question

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Dehradun (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

simple process
    Hr round
    then team manger or branch manager will take round(final)
    if you frm marketing background then it will be helpful to get through
    basic stock market questions

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IIFL (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

interview in branch then with HR there atfer pre employee exam, exam is not so much tough but nice one and was very good and usefull for me I took it as a challenge for the bad candidate to restrict them to enter in the orgo.

Negotiation

salary

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

had a gd followed by a interview