IIFL Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IIFL Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at IIFL

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round was F2F QA. And i was not selected for further process so i don't know much about the 2nd round. In first round before all of this below questions he ask me how do you rate yourself in term of SQL and .Net out of 10 ?

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Nvarchar and varchar ?   1 Answer
  • How to delete duplicate rows form a table?   2 Answers
  • can we update a view ?   1 Answer
  • one C# inheritance realted question probably call base class contructor through drive class object.   Answer Question
  • Also before all of this question he ask me how do you rate yourself in term of SQL and .Net out of 10 ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IIFL

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round is technical interview round in this they ask me some questions on sql and some queries like update commad,then they ask me to write c program one pattern they had given me and I've made the program but something is wrong in it.The process took 15-20 min and they fire back to back questions on sql what is commit and rollback.The HR is good first question was tell me something about yourself.

Interview Questions

• write a query to update a table,what is view,what is index,what are joins and normalization.   1 Answer
    • They ask me about normalization.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL in July 2015.

Interview

Good technical round for both front end and back end. Was a good learning curve. Communication was the key.