IKEA Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IKEA Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at IKEA

2.4

Anonymous Employee in East Meadow, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA (East Meadow, NY) in August 2020.

Interview

the interview Process was new to me, I was very nervous i thought i was going to talk to someone directly. but it was good, it was safe for everyone i think i like it that way.

Interview Questions

• They asked me, what was the one thing that make me feel appreciated and how i feel about it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IKEA

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Hicksville, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I felt as though the recruiter was a wealth of knowledge. She was very sweet, thorough and enthusiastic. Overall she made the entire hiring process a breeze, and smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem in which you resolved while working at a previous job? How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Apr 8, 2020 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our co-workers are fun, unique, and make IKEA a great place to work!

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Conshohocken, PA) in September 2019.

Interview

I filled out an application and sent resume . I got a phone interview within a week and a face to face interview within a few days and after interview an offer. The two interviewers were great.

Interview Questions

• Strenghts and weakness?
      Questions on previous experience .
      Scenarios on how you provided outstanding service?   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2020 – Employer Branding Manager

Thank you for your feedback! The Conshohocken team is very lucky to have you!

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IKEA (Bolingbrook, IL) in May 2019.

Interview

I went to IKEA job fair and after given a tour, Joe L. called my name and interviewed me. He was very friendly and polite and at the end of the interview, he said he would like to have me do a second interview with another person immediately. I was then interviewed by a man, whose name was George and he, too, was friendly and professional and at the conclusion of the interview, he told me I would receive an email within the next 5 days.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would handle a co-worker who was habitually late.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Carson, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Went very well , i felt listened too and the questions were easy to answer , they got to point and understood why i needed to leave my other job . Super friendly and understanding

Interview Questions

• What was one situation you had with a customer that you had to deal by yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Elizabeth, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

I had two interviews. An over the phone interview with a recruiter and an in-person interview with the store's HR person. The recruiter was kind and even gave tips for the in-person interview.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IKEA.

Interview

Very organized. Questions are very detailed and thorough. My interviewer explained very clearly what the job is like and what's expected of me. Was asked about my availability in details (specific days and times).

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult situation in the past?   Answer Question

Aug 17, 2018

I am happy to learn that you had a positive interviewing experience and want to welcome you to the IKEA family!

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IKEA (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

Very professional but very relaxed. It was not stressful it was a one on one interview with manager. It was more of them getting to know how you handle yourself in different situations.

Interview Questions

• How you handled yourself in a previous situation in dealing with customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (White Marsh, MD) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was very educational, I really enjoyed chatting and just the whole interview process i felt comfortable and right at home. In the beginning Mr. Scott told me a little about himself and i did like wise and we found out that we both have a great passion for outstanding customer service

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work for IKEA?   1 Answer

Apr 8, 2020 – Talent Team

Thank you for sharing with us. The interview process is constantly improving to better the candidate experience and happy that you enjoyed the entire recruitment process.

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Emeryville, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

On a job search, I learned that IKEA was hiring so I submitted my application on their website and a few days later, received an email of their Hiring Event. It was in a drop-in basis and no appointment was needed, so it was good because I was able to drop by anytime during that time frame. I asked around to where interviews are being held. I had a little difficulty in finding the area as I have to walk throughout the store but at last I found the "Hiring Event" sign and I knew I was at the right place. I was checked in immediately and was handed a sheet to fill in my availability. As soon as I was finished filling it out, I was introduced to the kind gentleman who did my interview. It was a well structured interview as he introduced himself, gave me the background of the company and then he gave me a chance to speak. He asked several questions- some of them stumped me but I was able to give examples of my past work experiences. It was a great opportunity to speak to someone who has been with the company for years and it made me excited to be a part of it. He told me I would hear from them within 3-5 days from the interview. Two days later, I received a phone call extending me the position and now, I am looking forward to start growing with IKEA.