IKEA Customer Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IKEA Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online and got an email asking me to call for a phone interview. They ended up calling me a few days later, the phone interview was easy just a few questions. (about 20-30 minutes)
about a week later I got a call from the person i would end up interviewing with in a group setting.
The interview went well, more of a discussion then them asking me a bunch of question. The next step was me getting a background check that took a week or so (longer then most cause I am from out of state)
Then the last step was my drug test witch was done at Ikea. (not a pee test)

Interview Questions

• How are you able to handle rude customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay was preset so there was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for IKEA

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at IKEA in January 2009.

Interview

Interview started with a phone interview by HR recruiter. Then received phone interview by direct manager, followed by a phone interview with another person in same position. Final interview in person with direct manager. Called in after background check to complete drug test. Once drug test completed received offer. Signed and mailed in and started. Entire process was 2 weeks from date of submission.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were allowed. Everything I asked for was denied and was only offered original offer. They did not budge at all.