IKEA Co-worker- Sales Floor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IKEA Co-worker- Sales Floor Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-worker- Sales Floor Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy. First I applied online, and few days later got an email from the HR and we picked a day for the phone interview. Then if they like you, you will go on for the next interview with the manager in the department you will be working in and the sales manager in the store. After one week, you will get to know if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions

• It bascially all behavioral questions, mostly related to customer experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IKEA

Co-worker- Sales Floor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odense (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Odense (Denmark)) in September 2013.

Interview

The whole interview lasted around 2 hours and started out being a group interview with around 8 people. It reminded me of a class where you could answer and ask questions. We were presented with a bunch of personalized pins, where we had to pick one and then make a little speech on why we chose it, it how it reminded us of IKEA and its core values. We were individually taken in for a 10-15 min interview and asked a couple of questions.

Co-worker- Sales Floor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA.

Interview

10 minutes phone interview with HR.

Co-worker- Sales Floor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA in October 2011.

Interview

Initial phone conversation with a corporate recruiter. After phone screen was called again by a manager from the store and then received a second interview from another manager. Was offered the position two days later. They ran a background check after the first interview and a drug test after the second one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you delivered an exceptional level of customer service?   Answer Question