IKEA Customer Service - Phone Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IKEA Customer Service - Phone Center Interview Questions

Interviews at IKEA

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and two days later someone called to give me a phone interview. After the phone interview I scheduled an in person interview for a week later. When I got to the interview, I was taken to a room filled with others waiting for an interview. I interviewed with two different people. The next week, I was called to come in to fill out additional paper work and complete a drug test( which they did not tell me I would be taking a drug test prior to). At that time I received my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a team?

What make a good Manager?

Describe a time when you had to work independently on a project?

What do you see yourself doing in the next five years?

What is your favorite room in your house?

What do you know about IKEA?

Do you have any questions?

What makes a good team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IKEA

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Nottingham, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

Too long. The interviewer was a supervisor who spent 1/2 talking about herself. The ?'s were about what would you do? what would you say? They don't hire folks with experience is only f that person likes you..

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time were you exceeded customers expectations.   2 Answers

Customer Service - Phone Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online Middle of Jan, Call the next day to arrange a telephone interview, Telephone interview quite easy, Why Ikea etc, Emailed the following day requesting I completed an online survey and to confirm I was to attend the assessment centre the following week for an all day assessment. The assessment was 9.45am-4pm which consisted of an introduce yourself, team exercise which involved listening to calls and discussing, then a presentation (it is important to be seen as a team player and also confident) then a 1-1 interview which was 15 questions, What does Ikea mean to you? What does Ikea mean to Customers.. Tell me about a time you influenced/persuaded someone? Tell me a mistake you have made and how you rectified it? I found it very difficult to answer under pressure. then an individual exercise involving taking a call from a fake customer with a problem, writing notes on screen of the call, It was a full on day but remember you are being assessed from the moment you enter till the moment you leave, just be relaxed, friendly, team player. confident but not bossy, and listen to everyone's input.. I was told they would make a decision within 5 days, I got a call the next day offering me a position. Hope this helps.. I prepared as much as possible for the interview..

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you met somone who disliked you? What happened and what was the end result?   Answer Question