IKEA Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IKEA Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at IKEA

2.5

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call from a manager and then was invited to the assessment centre. The assessment centre was actually quite interactive and fun. Towards the end we got sent off to do individual interviews with management

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IKEA

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA.

Interview

-meeting in a room with the head of staff and head of the department
    -talking about the number of hours inside the contract
    -explaining the task needed to be performed by sales assistant

Interview Questions

• -tell me about yourself
      -how is school going   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

Group Interview, easy-going and informal process. Each had to go around and introduce ourselves. We were then given different products from IKEA and asked if we could come up with different ways to use them.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by invitation to a group interview (assessment centre). Group interview lasts around an hour, just have to try and stand out by interacting with those around you.
    Once this has been passed you'll receive a selection of questions on video - you have to reply in video from via a webcam.
    If you pass this then there are two face-to-face interviews - first one with a member of staff from the department that's wanting to hire you. Second one is a "grandfather" interview with a senior member of staff (Sales Manager/Store Manager) to assess your personality.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about IKEA?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashton, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Ashton, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a group interview. Quite a casual environment. Mainly based in group activities such as mind mapping good customer service ideas. No need to be nervous not intimidating at all

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service and how would you provide it?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odense (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Odense (Denmark)) in August 2011.

Interview

Group interview followed by another personal interview. At the group interview you had to make a sales speech for one of their products. There was about 15-20 people being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about your personality and not so much about your experience. They prefer a good culture fit over experience!   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA.

Interview

la prima parte del colloquio si è svolta tramite l'app HireVue con la registrazione di risposte a delle domante, la seconda parte è stato un colloquio al telefono e la terza con il manager in sede

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pisa (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IKEA (Pisa (Italy)) in January 2020.

Interview

Mi sono candidata sul sito aziendale.
    Dopo di che sono stata richiamata tramite cellulare e mi hanno convocato in sede per un colloquio.
     Le selezionatrici sono state molto gentili, e mi hanno fornito ogni informazione sul lavoro.
     Inoltre mi avevano fornito un tempo limite nella quale avrei avuto notizie. Ed è stato cosi, ho saputo nel termine stabilito l'esito del mio colloquio.
    Ho avuto un ottima impressione di questa azienda, delle risorse umane e del processo di selezione. Trovo che sia una azienda affidabile

Interview Questions

• Cosa sai della azienda
      Parlaci del tuo profilo
      Come mai dovremmo scegliere te
      Se avessi domande per loro   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Rome (Italy)) in September 2016.

Interview

Un primo colloquio conoscitivo insieme ad un gruppo di candidati, con annesso un test di autovalutazione delle proprie attitudini.
    Un secondo colloquio con il responsabile del reparto presso cui si opererà.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Milan (Italy)) in September 2016.

Interview

Un primo colloquio conoscitivo di gruppo in cui ci si presenta a turno e si compie inoltre un test di autovalutazioni dei propri valori e della propria personalità.
    Un secondo colloquio conoscitivo con il responsabile del reparto in cui si andrà ad operare.