IL&FS technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IL&FS technologies Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at IL&FS technologies

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IL&FS technologies in August 2016.

Interview

The process took more than 5 hours, teo technical rounds. 1st one was almost of an hour and second was of 20-30min.
    On clearing the interview and making me sit for almost 5-6 hours, they had problem with salary expectations, they were not even offerning the amount which was near to what was asked. I mean why do they need to even short list a profile if they can't fulfil it later.

Interview Questions

• Basically regarding the project in which we've worked on   Answer Question

Management Trainee Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IL&FS technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Written Test followed by two rounds of face to face interview.It was easy to crack as written test was of average difficulty level.Written test consist of logical reasoning and quantitative both.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IL&FS technologies (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Technical interview question about the technology worked on in the college projects followed by general interview by the VP where he asked personality questions like why should we hire you, what are your weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IL&FS technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Not that difficult to crack.Joined as fresher and working till now.
    Asked about Dot Net and Database related questions that was not that difficult.
    Got the call, then one to one interview-HR- Got the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IL&FS technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

1st was Objective type quantitative aptitude test. consisting of 15 questions in all. Difficulty level was high. Along with this, an essay was to be written in 150 words on "Commonwealth games in India." Though it was not an elimination round.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IL&FS technologies (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview based purely on your technical Knowledge.
    Basically C, C++, DOT NET, SQL, ORACLE are the areas.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase is easy if you technically Sound or OK.

Application

Interview

1). The written test consisting of 120 questions: +1: correct and no negative marking. U have to score a minimum of 60% to Qualify

2). Group Discussion with a group of 5 team members.

3).1:1 interview with 2 rounds. Technical and HR. They give heavy emphasis on sound technical knowledge. HR interview is just a formality. Practically of no use.

Interview Questions

• Do u know batch file scripting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary fixed for freshers as per company regulations.