IM Flash Singapore Dry Etch Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at IM Flash Singapore

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Dry Etch Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IM Flash Singapore in February 2012.

Interview

First got this interview via a career fair at my university. Prior to the 1:1 interview, the HR called to inform me that this position would be a rotational 12hr shift work and hence the call to make sure i was comfortable to go ahead with my job application. Guess that they would not want me to be taken aback if I were to only know of this shift work during the interview. Quite detailed information was provided by the HR wrt the shift work.
Had a 1:1 interview with the Shift Manager, the Department Manager and the Engineering Manager respectively. Took about 3.5 hours in total and the EM mentioned he'd like to offer the position to me.
Took about 2-3 weeks for HR to confirm with me and had a plant visit to see my working place.
Took another week for the contract to be ready for my signing.

Interview focused mainly on how you would solve technical problems and also how you work in teams, as well as if you were really comfortable with shift work.

Interview Questions

• Is IM Flash where you really want to be? Are you aware of the semiconductor industries?   Answer Question
  • How do you approach a technical problem?   Answer Question
  • How would your team mates describe you? What would they want you to improve on?   Answer Question