IM Flash Technologies Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IM Flash Technologies Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies.

Interview

Was lengthy and took a lot of time

Interview Questions

• Very technical interview, the questions were anticipated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for IM Flash Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

I got an interview through a career fair. The interview consisted of the basic questions and a few behavioral questions. This was my first professional interviewing experience, so I was kind of unprepared for the situational questions. The interviewer was very nice, although they never responded to me when an inquired. I'm not sure why because I thought the interview went fairly well. It took them about 2 months to finally notify me that I did not get the position.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in May 2010.

Interview

the interviewer asked me whether I had any experience in handling manufacturing system, and my understanding of the job as an industrial engineer. I got it wrongly as I thought the job was more abt coordinating...he told me it was more about facility and equipment and planning...anyway he looked not satisfied and said he would contact me by Sat if I was selected. And he didnot call in the end.

Interview Questions

• understanding of manufacturing system? (because my major is biomedical engineering, not industrial engineering. So basically I dont know much abt that)   Answer Question