IM Flash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

3.1

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT).

Interview

I was interviewed by a member of the HR department first, which asked me about my personality and ability to work with others. Then I sat in for a panel interview with four people to review my technical experience, and further explore my interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Of the four company values, which do you believe is the least important?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online through friend and classmate who works at IM Flash.

A couple of days later, I got an email from a recruiter saying this position doesn't exist and they reposted another Financial Analyst position. She asked if I wanted to apply to this one and I said yes, I was referred to by a friend. She replied and asked for dates of availability for a phone interview. After giving her some dates and times she never replied and I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• This position does not exist and another financial analyst position has opened, would you like to apply?
      Who referred you?
      Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I had one initial interview on my college campus. The second follow up interview was on location at IM Flash in front of three managers. The questions were very technical and operations management/statistics based.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I got the interview opportunity from campus recruitment. They called me for scheduling the onsite interview. The 1-day onsite interview had two rounds of interviews, including the technical interview and the following group interview. It was a great pleasure, not too much stress.

Interview Questions

• Technique questions, such as what is the working principle of MOSFET? Draw the I-V curves for MOSFET.   Answer Question

RDA Module Engineer (PERM) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the position on their careers website. I was then contacted again by email to set up a phone interview. On the day of the interview, a recuiter called me and went through a series of questions and then informed me that it would take a few weeks to move to the next stage of interviews. After about a month of following up I was informed that I would not be moving forward in the hiring process due to lack of specific experience with semiconductors

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a round of hr interview followed by technical interview for one hour at their location. Various concepts in java script was asked and some basic coding questions.I had answered everything but still failed to get selected. Maybe because my background was in IE. It was for an internship.

Interview Questions

• Callback function, coding questions using loops and some data visualization concepts   2 Answers

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a on campus interview through career fair. The interviewer was very friendly but asked specific questions. In the first minute, I was asked to analyze a million row excel sheet document. After that I was asked a bunch of simple definitions in manufacturing engineering. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. At the end, I was given a chance to ask questions.

Shift Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT).

Interview

Recruiter called and set a date and time for phone interview with HR, two days later HR called and did a 15 min interview asking dumb behavior questions, said will let you know in a few days over a week later finally got email saying no thanks, Another interview drive way out there from SLC had interview with ignorant lead and managers, they just wasted half my day.

Interview Questions

• Dumb behavior questions, what was your greatest achievement and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and confirmed the appointment through email. I arrived and was given a tour of the facility. I had a first interview with the recruiter and a second interview with a panel.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview first. A week after, a tour at the facility and an on-site interview in Utah. The on-site interview could be broken down into three parts: the first round was with HR, the second round was a technical panel, the third round was a team building exercise.