IM Flash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IM Flash Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2017

3.1

Yield Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

As an international student, HR focused on asking me about my VISA status. They try to figure out when I can come to work in their company. Finally they also asked some background check questions. But, they didn't pick me.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any technical questions, but background questions.   Answer Question

Shift Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied about three to four months before I was offered an interview so I was surprised to receive one after such a delay.

First was an initial 20 minute HR phone screening discussing personality/behavioral traits.

Second was a 45 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, discussing more technical and organizational aspects of the job, I think to let the hiring manager get a feel for the candidate before a offering a formal interview.

Third was the formal on-site interview with the hiring manager and two other technical people which lasted around an hour, which was preceded by a tour of the facility with the HR rep. This interview was again a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Total process took under two weeks, and I was impressed with the HR rep's professionalism and courtesy throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   1 Answer

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT).

Interview

I was interviewed by a member of the HR department first, which asked me about my personality and ability to work with others. Then I sat in for a panel interview with four people to review my technical experience, and further explore my interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Of the four company values, which do you believe is the least important?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online through friend and classmate who works at IM Flash.

A couple of days later, I got an email from a recruiter saying this position doesn't exist and they reposted another Financial Analyst position. She asked if I wanted to apply to this one and I said yes, I was referred to by a friend. She replied and asked for dates of availability for a phone interview. After giving her some dates and times she never replied and I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• This position does not exist and another financial analyst position has opened, would you like to apply?
      Who referred you?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I had one initial interview on my college campus. The second follow up interview was on location at IM Flash in front of three managers. The questions were very technical and operations management/statistics based.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I got the interview opportunity from campus recruitment. They called me for scheduling the onsite interview. The 1-day onsite interview had two rounds of interviews, including the technical interview and the following group interview. It was a great pleasure, not too much stress.

Interview Questions

• Technique questions, such as what is the working principle of MOSFET? Draw the I-V curves for MOSFET.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Bozeman, MT) in October 2016.

Interview

Many technical questions were asked about the career field. All questions were in depth and testing the amount of knowledge you have. The company searches for students with the most knowledge to become interns.

Interview Questions

• If you were told to cut a cake into 8 equal pieces, how would you do it?   1 Answer

RDA Module Engineer (PERM) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the position on their careers website. I was then contacted again by email to set up a phone interview. On the day of the interview, a recuiter called me and went through a series of questions and then informed me that it would take a few weeks to move to the next stage of interviews. After about a month of following up I was informed that I would not be moving forward in the hiring process due to lack of specific experience with semiconductors

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a round of hr interview followed by technical interview for one hour at their location. Various concepts in java script was asked and some basic coding questions.I had answered everything but still failed to get selected. Maybe because my background was in IE. It was for an internship.

Interview Questions

• Callback function, coding questions using loops and some data visualization concepts   2 Answers

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a on campus interview through career fair. The interviewer was very friendly but asked specific questions. In the first minute, I was asked to analyze a million row excel sheet document. After that I was asked a bunch of simple definitions in manufacturing engineering. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. At the end, I was given a chance to ask questions.