IM Flash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IM Flash Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2018

3.1

Process Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in February 2018.

Interview

I got interviewed over the phone. I was told it would be from the hiring manager. It was very technical. They described the position and then really grilled me about technical scenarios.

I was called over a week later for a second interview. The day of the interview came and they never called. I sent them an email about it and no response. A couple days after the missed interview they sent me an email telling me I wasn't chosen.

It was not professional, and I felt they should've at least responded to my email about the interview they missed.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies.

Interview

Received interview offer same night as campus career fair and interviewed the next morning. Company did a great job introducing themselves and their technology. Overall positive experience. Not many behavioral questions. Questions were geared toward education and experiences.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was given an interview opportunity from an on-campus career fair. The first interview was split into a behavioral and technical component. Interviewers were kind and it was a fun process talking to them.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

Three rounds, third very intense on site. Third interview has 3 parts itself. Expect technical questions. First round was at my university, second was them showing off their plant (very fun) and the final was it’s own day with three rounds- HR, technical, and group project observation. After that, they were rather prompt with offers.

Interview Questions

• What value would you calculate for a hypothesis test? (Statistics)   Answer Question
    • Draw a normal curve and include a line for the mean and the median.   Answer Question

Summer Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very kind and I found them very easy to talk to. Not many questions were behavioral, instead they asked me questions that targeted my working knowledge of certain topics (see questions below). They respond well if you are prepared to talk about company values.

Engineering Interview

Application

Interview

On-Campus Interview after Career Fair in Fall 2017
    Asked about basic technical questions.
    description of CMOS cross section and explanation of channel modulation and effect.
    Asked behavior question as any experience of responsibility.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Applied for the job, scheduled an interview, interviewed with the supervisor and one senior member of the team. They did take a little long to get back to me about the position but I was one of the first people interviewed and the hiring intern manager just takes a minute to get back to you.

Interview Questions

• They asked about some of the core values. Core values are a big deal at this company.   Answer Question

Yield Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

As an international student, HR focused on asking me about my VISA status. They try to figure out when I can come to work in their company. Finally they also asked some background check questions. But, they didn't pick me.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any technical questions, but background questions.   Answer Question

Shift Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied about three to four months before I was offered an interview so I was surprised to receive one after such a delay.

First was an initial 20 minute HR phone screening discussing personality/behavioral traits.

Second was a 45 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, discussing more technical and organizational aspects of the job, I think to let the hiring manager get a feel for the candidate before a offering a formal interview.

Third was the formal on-site interview with the hiring manager and two other technical people which lasted around an hour, which was preceded by a tour of the facility with the HR rep. This interview was again a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Total process took under two weeks, and I was impressed with the HR rep's professionalism and courtesy throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   1 Answer

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT).

Interview

I was interviewed by a member of the HR department first, which asked me about my personality and ability to work with others. Then I sat in for a panel interview with four people to review my technical experience, and further explore my interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Of the four company values, which do you believe is the least important?   Answer Question