IM Flash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IM Flash Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

3.1

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies.

Interview

Received interview offer same night as campus career fair and interviewed the next morning. Company did a great job introducing themselves and their technology. Overall positive experience. Not many behavioral questions. Questions were geared toward education and experiences.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was given an interview opportunity from an on-campus career fair. The first interview was split into a behavioral and technical component. Interviewers were kind and it was a fun process talking to them.

Summer Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very kind and I found them very easy to talk to. Not many questions were behavioral, instead they asked me questions that targeted my working knowledge of certain topics (see questions below). They respond well if you are prepared to talk about company values.

Engineering Interview

Application

Interview

On-Campus Interview after Career Fair in Fall 2017
    Asked about basic technical questions.
    description of CMOS cross section and explanation of channel modulation and effect.
    Asked behavior question as any experience of responsibility.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Applied for the job, scheduled an interview, interviewed with the supervisor and one senior member of the team. They did take a little long to get back to me about the position but I was one of the first people interviewed and the hiring intern manager just takes a minute to get back to you.

Interview Questions

• They asked about some of the core values. Core values are a big deal at this company.   Answer Question

Yield Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

As an international student, HR focused on asking me about my VISA status. They try to figure out when I can come to work in their company. Finally they also asked some background check questions. But, they didn't pick me.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any technical questions, but background questions.   Answer Question

Shift Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied about three to four months before I was offered an interview so I was surprised to receive one after such a delay.

First was an initial 20 minute HR phone screening discussing personality/behavioral traits.

Second was a 45 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, discussing more technical and organizational aspects of the job, I think to let the hiring manager get a feel for the candidate before a offering a formal interview.

Third was the formal on-site interview with the hiring manager and two other technical people which lasted around an hour, which was preceded by a tour of the facility with the HR rep. This interview was again a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Total process took under two weeks, and I was impressed with the HR rep's professionalism and courtesy throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   1 Answer

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT).

Interview

I was interviewed by a member of the HR department first, which asked me about my personality and ability to work with others. Then I sat in for a panel interview with four people to review my technical experience, and further explore my interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Of the four company values, which do you believe is the least important?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Lehi, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online through friend and classmate who works at IM Flash.

A couple of days later, I got an email from a recruiter saying this position doesn't exist and they reposted another Financial Analyst position. She asked if I wanted to apply to this one and I said yes, I was referred to by a friend. She replied and asked for dates of availability for a phone interview. After giving her some dates and times she never replied and I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• This position does not exist and another financial analyst position has opened, would you like to apply?
      Who referred you?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IM Flash Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I had one initial interview on my college campus. The second follow up interview was on location at IM Flash in front of three managers. The questions were very technical and operations management/statistics based.