IMC Financial Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMC Financial Markets Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets.

Interview

I applied online in mid February and was sent a coding test about two weeks later. The test consisted of three questions (easy, medium, and hard problems) and I was given two to two and half hours to complete the test.

Interview Questions

• Was given a DFS question that I didn't expect.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets.

Interview

The interview process is extremely unprofessional and time wasting, the process combines two online assessment and a video recording assessment and you never hear back from them unless you follow up consistently after each step. I ended up getting no respond from them after the video interview and no matter how I follow up they did not respond with a single word. Considering the time I've spent on previous assessments and video recording, I think they should at least have some respect to the candidates.

Do not apply here

Interview Questions

• coding challenge + IQ test + recording video answering technical and behavior questions, none of them contains any interaction with their engineers or recruiters.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets.

Interview

Online test(hacker rank type) > video recording > IQ test > another Online test(hacker rank type).

Basically i would say this place wants to waste your time. Like seriously you give out like 7 hours of work before you even give people a phone interview? The process at this place is bad.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets.

Interview

I had apply for this job online and I received the online assessment in 2 weeks after I submit my resume. I have did the assessment and nothing happened after that.

Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Got acquainted with the company through job fair. First, there was an online IQ test, then was invited to super day in office. Questions required logical and critical thinking, and all the IMC employees were very engaging throughout the process. Didn't get an offer, but interesting interview process overall.

Interview Questions

• Question on pricing options. For someone who only learned about the concept of options, this question was pretty challenging, but the guy took the time to walk through the model with me.   Answer Question

Tradr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Submit application on line. Complete two online assessments. One is basically reading figures and graphs, and the other is basically logical problem: giving symbols that represent operations and requested to understand those operations. Next is skype interview which basically talks about resume and interests. The last question is option pay-off diagram.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

First they provides one round of logical reasoning test. After that, you will be asked to do a coding skill test on Codility. I feel the reasoning test is a little time compressing. While the coding test is not that bad.

Interview Questions

• 1. valid password 2. elevator; Those two are just string or array traversal. 3 number of countries. This one could be tackled by dfs   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

An online assessment followed by an on-campus interview. After that, there was an on-site interview. The on-site interview consists of a behavioral interview and two technical interviews. One of the technical interview is algorithm interview while the other one is coding interview using Java.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets (Champaign, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after a career fair for an interview. Before the interview I was asked to take their trader interview test which was an aptitude test and an online coding test that has three challenges which were to be solved in 3 hours. The interview lasted for 45 minutes during which the recruiter asked me questions based on my resume and a couple of technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Financial Markets in January 2017.

Interview

The first round was a 24 mins logical reasoning question, there were 8 sessions and each session has 4 questions with 3mins. After finished that I received the second round, which is a codility assessment test online. There are three problems.

Interview Questions

• 1. longest substring.
      2. elevator test.