IMC Trading Graduate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Software Developer

IMC Trading Graduate Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at IMC Trading

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMC Trading.

Interview

Applied online, was sent a Codility test, passed it, was invited to do an IQ test, passed it, and then was told, in a form letter, to complete a recorded video interview on Vieple within 48 hours. Never have I been in a longer and more tortuous hiring process, nor do I know of a company that treats the potential employee with such arrogance and contempt. One wonders to what length one has to go to deserve an audience with the interviewer, who is the most esteemed of all beings.

Yes, your HR staff is busy, but so am I. I understand your time is precious, but have some decency and don't resort to wasting mine in turn.

Also: having read through the other reviews, I realised that I was given almost identical problems to solve on Codility. Put some effort into the screening and maybe there wouldn't need to be quite so many rounds, for god's sake.

Other Interview Reviews for IMC Trading

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2018.

Interview

IMC accepted my CV and promptly scheduled a phone interview, interview was short and concise, mostly used to detail the application process. From there i took a numerical, verbal and diagrammatic test which sent me through to the next round for a programming assessment which involved completing three different tasks, none of them overly difficult. They invited me to have a skype interview which entailed almost entirely on reviewing the programming tasks and asking me about my implementation and corner cases.

Interview Questions

• How would you create an abstract method which could return either and int or a double   1 Answer