IMC Trading Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMC Trading Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IMC Trading

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMC Trading.

Interview

The process is quite faster than most companies i've applied to, but when i got to the coding test phase i felt like it's a bit unusual than what you usually get, since it's not a live one, it's an assignment type one.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was mostly about knowing who you are and what you're looking for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IMC Trading

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

There was firstly a numerical and logical reasoning test, followed by a programming test on Codility. There was then a video interview. If you do well in the video interview, then you will receive a call stating you are eligible for an on-site assessment in Sydney!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a thread-safe data model and a non-threadsafe data model.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

1. Hackerrank - Easy, simple implementation question (not data structures/algorithms).
    2. Aptitude Test - Some simple maths, reading graphs and an IQ section.
    3. Online Recorded Video Interview - Very difficult, 15 seconds to think about the question.

Interview Questions

• Thread safety questions, general algorithms, explain a map to a non-technical person.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2019.

Interview

Passed 3 rounds of online tests, one coding test, one IQ test, one video online interview.

Then told would be notified of the results of if passed to the on-site interview. After a long time, I was told that they decided not to process to the on-site interview. Seems they have got a large amount of competitive applicants.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, waited for a while and eventually got an email with links to online assessments.
    There were three online assessments, after which I got an invitation to do an on-site
    technical interview and behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• interpreting data from graphs, logic operation on different shapes   Answer Question

See What IMC Trading Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Technology in Chicago, IL

Pros: “There's plenty of niceties working here. They will take you on a big trip once a year, throw big parties on Fridays, offer you free massages, give you a fully stocked kitchen, and pay...”“There's plenty of niceties working here. They will take you on a big trip once a year, throw big parties on Fridays, offer you free massages, give you a fully stocked kitchen, and pay for your health premiums.” – Full Review