IMC Trading Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineering

IMC Trading Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at IMC Trading

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

There was firstly a numerical and logical reasoning test, followed by a programming test on Codility. There was then a video interview. If you do well in the video interview, then you will receive a call stating you are eligible for an on-site assessment in Sydney!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a thread-safe data model and a non-threadsafe data model.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IMC Trading

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

1. Hackerrank - Easy, simple implementation question (not data structures/algorithms).
    2. Aptitude Test - Some simple maths, reading graphs and an IQ section.
    3. Online Recorded Video Interview - Very difficult, 15 seconds to think about the question.

Interview Questions

• Thread safety questions, general algorithms, explain a map to a non-technical person.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, waited for a while and eventually got an email with links to online assessments.
    There were three online assessments, after which I got an invitation to do an on-site
    technical interview and behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• interpreting data from graphs, logic operation on different shapes   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2019.

Interview

Passed 3 rounds of online tests, one coding test, one IQ test, one video online interview.

Then told would be notified of the results of if passed to the on-site interview. After a long time, I was told that they decided not to process to the on-site interview. Seems they have got a large amount of competitive applicants.

Interview Questions

See What IMC Trading Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “- Top benefits - Generally smart and hardworking people - Some excellent cutting edge technology - Lots of responsibility given with chance to make a lot of money - Travel to Amsterdam...”“- Top benefits - Generally smart and hardworking people - Some excellent cutting edge technology - Lots of responsibility given with chance to make a lot of money - Travel to Amsterdam or Sydney is common - Interesting work ,chance to work on lots of different projects - Diverse group (despite some comments, there are very few Dutch managers left here)” – Full Review