IMC Trading Trading Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMC Trading Trading Intern Interview Questions

Trading Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IMC Trading.

Interview

They had two people come to the University of Chicago campus and conduct interviews. Pretty basic went over the resume, asked about programming experience, and had a couple of brainteasers. Also wanted to know if there was legitimate interest in financial markets, so had questions about how the market worked. Generally nice and didn't pressure too much when waiting for answers.

Interview Questions

• Showed a picture of an old advertisement and asked what was wrong with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IMC Trading

Trading Intern Interview

Interview

Process took a while, but I applied online and interviewed with them over spring break as I was back home in Chciago. Overall a good process with a lot of mental math, brainteasers, and curve ball questions. Also had a debugging test and 2 other mental math tests.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would price Euro option and whether you want lower or higher volatility in different situations.   Answer Question

Trading Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading.

Interview

Dropped my resume at a career fair; after completing a relatively easy assessment, I was invited to a basic behavioral on-campus interview. Was invited to the IMC offices; first night was some more assessments and dinner, while the second day was 4 interviews, one of which was behavioral and the rest of which were technical. Did fine on the interviews, but ultimately didn't get the position. Predominantly candidates from MIT and Harvard.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an evacuation plan for your hometown?   Answer Question